Testing detox drinks at home before real test!

homz

Hi All

I thought i'd post the results as I get them of my own home urine test before I have to do one at a clinic for work.

I have been a daily toker for 15 years,normally I'd just walk away from any job that asks for a urine test but in todays economic climate I need the work and can't be choosy, so, what I have done is ordered 25 THC urine tests from a very reputable online shop (suppliers to the NHS) so I can test myself.

I have also bought a drink called 'Ultimate Detox' - maufactured in Edinburough, who give a 100% guarantee that it WILL clear all toxins from your system.

I know people say these drinks don't work but the only way in my eyes to be sure is to test it myself.

I have already done one urine test without drinking the detox drink....not surprisingly I failed!

So now I will follow the instructions on the bottle of the detox drink and post the results of the urine test after drinking the detox drink.

keep posted for the results! (Hopefully someone might find this useful!!)

lol

• Like 2

Intrested to see the results, those drinks are not cheap!

Tell me about it! £30 it cost me! :rofl: But if it keeps me in a job it'll easily pay for itself...

How long are they supposed to take to clear you out? whats the natural detox time for cannabis, days? Weeks?

Could be a v useful guide. Nice one.

surely you need to stop toking then test daily until it says you are clear.

then you need to get toking for a couple weeks to build up the stocks.

then you start on the drinks, so you could have not bought any detox drinks for at least a month really....

How long are they supposed to take to clear you out? whats the natural detox time for cannabis, days? Weeks?

Could be a v useful guide. Nice one.

According to the directions on the bottle you can drink this stuff on the day of the test and it, apparently, it will work in 1 hour and will keep you clear for up to 5 hours! Though it says its best to do it within 2 hours of the test for best reults.

You have to stop smoking for 2 days prior - I have stopped for a week so far :rofl:

The drink is completely natural by the way.

I'm really not 100% on the The natural detox time for cannabis as lots of people say different things, hence one of the reasons why I'm doing this test myself. Some say 3 weeks to 3 months depending on usage. The company I bought the tests from say - casual use 2-14 days, heavy use up to 30 days, and these guys supply the NHS so the info be reliable...

then you start on the drinks, so you could have not bought any detox drinks for at least a month really....

My stocks are well built up! 15 years of non stop stock-pilling!! :rofl:

I have stoppped for a week now and I have already tested myself this morning and failed so I know i still have it in my system, so now if after taking the detox drink i'm clear - I'll be pretty confident that it works!

are there drug tests in jail? whats the point in that theyre already busted an in shit thats why theyre there why cause more havoc.

good luck with this test hope it gives some good results as it will become handy to a lot more people i believe what with it being a class b an more illegal now workplaces are bound to be more hard on the plant.

My stocks are well built up! 15 years of non stop stock-pilling!! :)

I have stoppped for a week now and I have already tested myself this morning and failed so I know i still have it in my system, so now if after taking the detox drink i'm clear - I'll be pretty confident that it works!

sigh

if you don't do a control theres nothing proved and you show nothing

Edited by Pot Noodler

are there drug tests in jail? whats the point in that theyre already busted an in shit thats why theyre there why cause more havoc.

good luck with this test hope it gives some good results as it will become handy to a lot more people i believe what with it being a class b an more illegal now workplaces are bound to be more hard on the plant.

Cheers man - I am 1 hour away from taking the detox drink now - hopefully have some results soon! :smoke:

My stocks are well built up! 15 years of non stop stock-pilling!! :D

sigh

if you don't do a control theres nothing proved and you show nothing

I'm not sure I quite understand - why do I need to stop smoking, test clear and then start again before taking the detox drink? :smoke:

I'm not sure I quite understand - why do I need to stop smoking, test clear and then start again before taking the detox drink? :yinyang:

well otherwise i'd be inclined to say you tested clear by not smoking for a week and a half, the detox drink was just a drink,,

I'm not sure I quite understand - why do I need to stop smoking, test clear and then start again before taking the detox drink? :wink:

well otherwise i'd be inclined to say you tested clear by not smoking for a week and a half, the detox drink was just a drink,,

I see - But I did test myself this morning before taking the detox drink and failed the test - it showed possitive for THC. I have now drunk the detox drink and followed the instructions and I will have the results of the test in a few minutes. ...

Ok - Since failing the test this morning I have taken the 'Ultimate Detox' drink, followed the instructions on the bottle and I have tested myself another 4 times.....

The test shows one red line if the test has worked, and another red/pink line if you test negative. This morning when I failed it - it clearly showed just the one red line.

Now I have had the drink and done 4 other tests.........Result: All showing two lines = negative!!! :nenenenene:

Well its by no means a 100% guaranteed scientific test I have conducted - but to summarise:

Took test in the morning before taking the detox drink - Showed up positive for THC = Failed

Took 4 tests in the afternoon - following Ultimate Detox - All 4 show negative for THC!! Wow!

Sorry to be graphic but I need a pee so I'll test myself again in a minute - hopefully that will be 5 negatives....