Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Decembers Cream of the Crop  

940 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-1231793606_thumb.jpg

Archipelago - Killer Skunk

post-2-1231793614_thumb.jpg

Biw Coopah- Cheese

post-2-1231793622_thumb.jpg

GLODEN- Venus

post-2-1231793630_thumb.jpg

Kolor - Cheese

post-2-1231793638_thumb.jpg

Mr GrEEnMellow - Master Kush

post-2-1231793645_thumb.jpg

Peace Seeker - Jorges Diamond #1

post-2-1231793653_thumb.jpg

Stonehenge - OT1's Smile

post-2-1231793660_thumb.jpg

STUNK - SK#1

post-2-1231793668_thumb.jpg

SuburbanGrowBroths - Bubble Hash

Here it is! Our 61st Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of January , you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months finest, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is pack of Manala from The Real Seed Company and a Plant Magic Plus Essence Starter Kit

Good luck to all those selected this month lol

Peace

Joolz

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peace

• Sickboy

• nassim420

• DoubleDee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Between Gloden & biw coopah for me but they're all excellent... decisions... :headpain: decisions... coopah shades it and wins desktop of the month award from me.

Wow, nice shots all, your all winners :rofl:

But Archipelago's Bubblegum does it for me(why is there a carrott in his pic?) :)

Stonehenge's OT1's Smile and Biw Coopah's Cheese are also very nice.

Well done all

Another awesome selection, love this time of the month and they all look very nice :guitar:

Biw Coopah- Cheese deffo wins it for me, they all look cracking as usual and not sure which is the best smoke but damn that pic is tasty, and with no grow on at the moment, only a short supply of my last one and no alternative source of green in my parts (I will never sink to soap crap and there aint nothing else) that pic was both pleasing and bloody annoying :doh::)

Nice work everyone :doh:

GLODEN- Venus!

Because it reminds me of the cookie monster in weed form!!

Edited by Owderb
To remove hosted pic

hmmm..

I wasn't as excited with this month's selection.. I really liked Golden's Venus.. but the more I looked at it..

The more it kinda looked like a .........

I went for Archipelago.. is that right? The first one. I did like how that Master Kush had dusted the pic taker's fingers with crystally goodness.

But thats gonna get me every time... Trichs and Crystally looking sparkle...

Its all about the SPARKLE!!

Well done to everyone!