Wilma growroom upgrade!

Guest wilmagrower

Jehebus christ absolutley mint setup you got there wilma (I CAN ONLY DREAM OF THE DAY);).

Im just starting out with a 8 pot wilma in a much less inviting area :wink: ! and i have transplanted my 5 plants into clay pebbles under 250w hps.

I was very worried that were still a little young for the system but i see yours didnt look any diff in size and im wondering how close the drippers should be to the cube and how deep? (should it squirt on top or should the spear be buried to the pipe??) and how often and how long should i be watering ? as my root cube doesnt seem to dry out " i should say that they are only in 2" cubes as i got the cutts in a rush i think he`d only cutt them few days before and had to go abroad so 100 of the little babys was dropped onto a friend for quick sale so they survive `` so i took 8 and and lost 3 that didnt root any more (had them on heat mat under 24w flouro for 2 week is say 2 of them ha 2.5 inch roots showing and other 3 only about 1.5 when i planted them a week ago" (i didnt realise your supposed to put them into bigger cubes) . Also do you put yours into a net pot thingy before they go into pebbles

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StonedSkunk

• code10

• Puff Adder

• moose38

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

absolute KILLER setup there mate!

this is how i want my growroom to look like someday. i love how its very cleaned up, almost sterile :wink:

but what is a "wilma" (besides being part of your name :ninja:)

the flood tables?

• 5 weeks later...

This thread is old, Wilma has since moved on to aeroponics.

==========

Jimmy,

Your spike needs to be as close to the stem as you can get it without causing damage, it needs to be under the surface as having it above will cause a salt build up.

You can put your smaller cubes straight into the clay or put them into bigger cubes then into the clay, depending on how big your plants are going to end up, bigger cube = more stability.

No nets.

Increase your waterings from twice a day lights on in early veg to every hour in full flower.

==========

Bio,

A Wilma is the black trays and dripper system.

==========

Check out my sig for more Wilma tips and tricks.