Hi everyone. Just like to say hello&Thanx!

SmokeyMcPot

Hi guy's,

I'd just like to say what a great site you have here! I've been Smoking the magical stuff for a few years now, :unsure: and with the total pain in the arse I have getting good Weed :stoned: ! I've decided to try and grow my own!

So I've been absorbing as much information as I can from the UK420 forums on growing, and a few books on indoor cultivation of MJ. Now thanks to you guy's I feel that I'm Finally ready to begin!

I'm growing in my closet (which is pretty big!). I've gone with with an AutoPot 4 pot system, with a 250watt HPS and Son-T lamp. I brought it all as part of a ready made starter pack, so I got pretty much everything I need to grow bundled in! I've brought a pack of SENSI SEEDS "SUPER SKUNK" (after reading good things about them from some of you). So hopefully in a couple of months I'll be able to post you guy's pictures of my harvest! B)

P.S. If any of you guy's have any advise, questions or anything else I can't wait to hear from you.

Alright smokey

Glad youve decided to give it a go i promise you you will never look back :stoned:

Ive said it before but feel like saying it again

What a Hobby! :unsure:

Edited by saldo1

Thanks Saldo,

Even if I can only grow enough for 1 nice spliff I'll be happy! (But hopefully there'll be a lot more than that!)

The experience alone should fun (and educational), and with all the wisdom on this site I feel Success is eventually gonna come my way! :)

P.s. Anyone got any thoughts on my system?

welcome smokey..... :)

you'll need some extraction aswell,as even with a 250w,it still knocks out some heat.... (and cannabis needs good clean air,not hot humid air)

it will save you many headaches..... :(

how big is your growroom???

then someone kind person will tell you what size extractor you'll need..

hope you enjoy your new hobby..

sr