Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Novembers Cream of the Crop  

1,041 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TightBud

• skinny d

• AKPOG

• mark..uk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a cool poll, I was getting high just looking at those amazing photos and loved how big some of the close-ups were when you clicked the image. Nice work!

Peace,

A

Wow this is amazing. It's been 5 years since I joined the forums and I never thought I'd get on COTC here at UK420.

That's enough a win for me :yep:

-f1ve

I like that I received an email reminding me to vote in novembers poll (deja vu?) after I had already voted. :rofl:

Pot Noodler for me. Something inherently compelling ... :wacko::P:wub:

I had to think hard about this one and at 430am that hurts :wacko:

So much variation, so many merits. SGB's hash looks lovely, resinator's bud... i'd like to grow that strain.. JC's buds look delicious, that oil knot made me grin.. as did hipgnosis's stem.

but 5x5's snowstorm did it for me.. look at the frost on that mah-fakkah.. B)

i just had to give my vote to resinator. Those buds look like the fingers of a chubby school kid! Brilliant! :shock:

Fives picture is nice too though.. :unsure:

THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL!

I'll have to go with Pot Noodler's Oil Knot, because its incredibly weird, well I've certainly never seen anything like it before... and I'm a big fan of the obscure. Would like to know just what it is exactly i.e. is it a trichome gone wrong or something? Well done to all of the other finalists too! Excellent pictures :unsure:

pot noodler gets my vote for its sheer novelty, how many people will ever see somthing like that!? now if it was only bigger and on a fork!