A room with a few

HydroNaut

Hi

Normally during the summer months ill try and shut my flower room down, but this year i decided to keep one of the tables going and use to time to try a few things out.

My usual technique is to put my cuttings in to flower as soon as they show roots, apart from the last grow its been years since ive vegged a plant before flower.The last grow on this table i vegged them for a couple of weeks first, this time i gave them a little longer.

As a rule its not to easy for me to veg plants because of having a dedicated flower room, always on 12/12 and with 3 tables, plus the fact i grow in rockwool slabs.This time because the other tables were down i thought id give it a go.

Ive been working with this particular Black Domina pheno for over a year now.I chose it because it was so much more compact than the others in both stature (great for sog , the way i like 'em) and bud density, also incredibly resinous.I didnt quite realise how much they'd change with a few weeks veg!!

4 plants in the same area as id normally do 48, and from the top canopy you wouldnlt tel the difference.Not bad for scrog maybe!

post-49-1061151666_thumb.jpg

These plants still only stand at 2 /12 ft...stretch over...ive never seen main stems as thick on a plant so short.

Another thing a tried was reusing the same rockwool slabs for a second time...ive no ill effects as a result of doing this.

post-49-1061151898_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I thought id do a little update as they are starting to look so nice ;)

The thing i love about this plant is the amount of THC glands it produces, when it comes to making bubble hash i dont throw ANY trim away, these plants are smothered!!

post-49-1062013174_thumb.jpg

Theres about 3 weeks left till there done..this time next week and ill start to flush.

They should start to fill out about then too...

Hydronaut

post-49-1062013413_thumb.jpg

Edited by HydroNaut

hi Hydro

when it comes to making bubble hash i dont throw ANY trim away, these plants are smothered!!

;)

nice grow mate :(

all the best jgs

• 3 weeks later...

Hi..

Last update on this thread....looked at them today and they're done.I thought i was going to be dissapointed compared to previous grows(no veg time) but i was quite shocked when i removed the mylar screen! Masses of buds, thick, heavy.

post-49-1063739752_thumb.jpg