the d.o.c's grow room

the d.o.c

here is the hatch that my homemade air cooled light sits in ,

the extractor fan that is the highest is the fan dedicated to the light (i also have a fan intaking air into the hatch when it is shut) the lower fan is dedicated to the grow room and is also wired into a regulator which you will see later in this thread

post-49-44691-homemadeaircooled.jpg

a standard low voltage light dimmer wil not be sufficient to regulate the fans ,so i asked my local elctrical wholesaler what type of regulator is?

here it is (it even has a wee fan picture on it)

post-49-44926-regulator.jpg

the white trunking you see leading down from the last pictur is the intake fan and the wire that you seen leading round the back of the unit is the outlet for the grow room alone (this helps manage humidity)

here is the fan below the regulator

post-49-45056-intakewiredtoregulator.jpg

above you can see a picture which shows the acrylic heat shield which i drilled air holes in ,i installed it directly below the outlet fan in the grow room so i would have the air being sucked through the drilled air holes up and out the fan

i have recently converted a chest of drawers to be my new clone veg area ,all that was needed was two twin 2feet flouro fittings and a bit of black and white

post-49-45583-newvegarea.jpg

the handy thing about it being a chest of drawers is that as the plants grow in hieght i can lower the drawer to accomodate  :(

Peace

the d.o.c :thumbs:  :oldtoker:

post-49-45681-vegchamber.jpg

Good handiwork Doc,

I've been making major changes to the grow-space this last week - Just finished my clone mum cabinet and have added uprated extraction/carbon filtering and airstone bubblers to the main tanks.

I should do a pictorial update soon.

Like the dimmer control - nice innovation.

tata!