Im back...

pez

:wassnnme: Hi all...

Decided to fuck off the paranoia that i must have developed from smokin too many white strains and come back to the site i know love and miss dearly...

anyway... Sitting Relaxing: I finally tried the sweettooth and yes it is a lovely smoke..and after seeing the yield some guy got on the cover of cc newz i will def. get some seeds...

Bongme: what can i say... informative as ever...

I have moved out of perlite and into NFT. Got 1 sweet hawaian skunk, 1 medicane man, 1 blue haze (that might not be blue haze if my mates is anything to go by) which has spider mites, bastards - and 1 Destroyer all 4 weeks into flower now. The med man looks amazing... the destroyer is bit of a slow starter but da-herb told me that anyway and his is beautiful now with a week to go... I think he is one of the first in the country to crop this strain which makes me feel kind of privelaged to have one of its clones... anyway, enuff babble :photo:

I used the end of my ionics and have now moved over to the Hydrotops Bioponic which seems good... Gone right off superbud now! (see recent post under da-herb)... gonna monsta bloom this time but havent yet... Looks like its getting to those pre-superbud days cos the leaves r crystalling up already.

Did try to germ 4 fem dutch passion widow seeds b4 getting the above clones but none germinated which was a right bitch,,

:furious:

OK thats it.... Peace to all ganjaman.... Pez (no longer paranoid)

I only have four plants... thats cool aint it?

Welcome back bruv ;) glad to see you got rid of them demons. The good herb will given you enlightenment and seen you through you those dark days :)