sweet seeds jack 47

mrweed

Just wondering if anybody has grown or smoked this strain? It sounds pretty mental stuff and I'd be interested to hear any smoke or grow reports.

Cheers

:wink: lol :wink: :yep:

• 7 months later...
Just wondering if anybody has grown or smoked this strain? It sounds pretty mental stuff and I'd be interested to hear any smoke or grow reports.

Cheers

:spliff::unsure::rofl::soap:

i had the last 3 feminized from this one website, i'm not impressed with their presentation, they come in a little tub with no labeling at all or brand marks... not really assuring when trying new strains to be honest. I might have tomato plant seeds for all i know..... anyway, if they end up being cannabis, i'll do a report on here, due to start them very shortly.

Cheers

:rofl: :wink: :ninja:;)

i had the last 3 feminized from this one website, i'm not impressed with their presentation, they come in a little tub with no labeling at all or brand marks... not really assuring when trying new strains to be honest. I might have tomato plant seeds for all i know..... anyway, if they end up being cannabis, i'll do a report on here, due to start them very shortly.

Someone else was saying this too in another thread..

I've purchased SweetSeeds from a couple of places and they have always come in the pretty packets (with blue Ganesh on the front!) like what peeps here are receiving for the grow comp...?? I guess you can't say where you got them, but it does seem weird..