News from the Great South Land

Yarndi

:furious:

Weed is still illegal except in South Australia, Australian Capital Territory (Canberra) and our Northern Territory

New South Wales state premier Bob Carr ignited a firestorm when he declared the state's first ever Office for Medical Cannabis. But at the same time he infuriated cannabis users by labelling the vast majority of recreational users SCHIZOPHRENICS- that fucken bastard and he's supposed to be a Labour politician.

Just heard that Schwarzenegger is to run for governor of CAlifornia AND he's a self-declared ex-puff-daddy. What will he do about that state's cannabis laws? Probably nothing as he's a dirty rotten Republican who can't be trusted :stoned:

Anyway, finally I wanted to tell you that Yarndi is the Australian Aboriginal word for winnowing grain husks and was substituted for the words white Australians used to describe their weed..its pretty clever as it is just what one does when one mulls up..Do any of you non-Aussie dudes call the hole in your bong a shotgun? Do you ever call an ounce an 'oz' :stoned:

Do any of you non-Aussie dudes call the hole in your bong a shotgun? Do you ever call an ounce an 'oz'

Sadly enough, yes and yes :)

Also, making a hole in the bottom of a beer can(a tin'y to you, i think) and then down it one, is known as 'doing a shotgun' in some parts :smoke:

:smoke:

hows it going?,mate!

yeah,ive always called an ounce an oz.

not because i think australians are only small but because i can only just speak ! :bush:

only joking,

i looked up schizophrenia in my dictionary and the only people who deserve that title are the politicians who think locking up our kids(and thier parents) is harm reduction,

irrational thought anyone? :)

stay sain,syne,seen,,,er,sane!

dan ;)

Here in New Zealand the politicians are considering medical pot for pain and nausea. There was an HIV patient on the main news last night who said he vomited blood taking his meds. if he didn't have access to pot to help him. It looks like no decriminalisation but prescrition by doctors in pill or vapour form for patients who can't be helped by conventional medicine.

It hasn't happened yet but if it does it's a step in the right direction.

peace be with you.

HI THERE (IM SHOUTING BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FAR AWAY !!!) :)

i wouldnt trust arnie not to be anti-pot as most politicians escpecially right wingers, usually try to prove they have learnt the errors of their ways by be more anti-drugs than a normal person.

situation sucks, dont it geezer?

ofcourse we call an oz and oz, mucka :)

welcome aboard, and happy growing

UKE :smoke: