Late Start Seed &greenhouse Riot

twinkle

wow they look nice, how much u expecting off the greenhouse plants?

can u actually get in there? wot if u got a bloke in he middle of that lot, itd be hell trying to find and remove it

gl

rocky

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,the g/h is just about stuffed,got to crawl between them,there are 16 females in there,and i hav'nt got a clue what yield to expect,maybe an oz a plant? what do you peeps think? the 4 hxs seeds i germed 3 with bollocks,straight into bin,1 beautiful lady,i'll post pics when fully flowered,take care all you good guys out there regards,twinkle :stoned:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey guys,could'nt you just forget!!! NO okay no1 i tried too many plants in that size of g/h,this causes just hot/cold still air,which causes bud/rot,which causes early chop.result,about 8 weeks reasonable smoke,for me it was'nt bad after the :soap: .so this year i'm doing about 6/7 plants,and to help airflow i bought a 15" ossilating fan from index,elzarr nigfis ldn-jk,your a shower of bastards :!: ;) total embarrassment for twinkle,have fun guys take care,and thanks :blushing::cat:

Isn't that a major part of the whole excitement of growing anything though Twinkle? That you make mistakes and next time will be better cos you've learned the hard way?

Good luck this year

Blessings, Puck

I wouldn't worry too much mate, you show me a man who has made no mistakes,and i will show you a man who has learned nothing :!:

Mithrandir.

• 1 month later...