new pictures by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

Awesome art weedmonsta good going :wink: I think my faves are the neon ones, although presumably they are fairly easy to make with a PS tool?

Guest weedmonsta
Awesome art weedmonsta good going :headpain: I think my faves are the neon ones, although presumably they are fairly easy to make with a PS tool?

yes m8... prety easy once you know how :unsure:

ive been doing a lot of avatars lately... i will get round to doing some new canna pics soon :ouch:

Edited by weedmonsta

smokie 1 i hope you like it

post-26220-1254861350.jpg

wowwww,that was fast my 420 m8,and well done by the way .il be putting it as my avatar asap.respect to weedmonster,the other 1,s you made ar all cool ,goes to show that a canna brain can work wonders with art and music aswell as other things to!

here u are smokie...a revised version

post-26220-1254909242_thumb.jpg

thats the one m8, thanks .its better than the first ,just what i wanted that is ,i like the way you put the buds under the name and the badge after .COOL :yinyang::spliff:

post-21787-1254919840_thumb.jpg

Where's the Mouse please mate ? i can't find it :B):

:spliff:lol

P.S - Some great art work in this thread mate :yinyang:

Edited by Jon Clobert

Guest weedmonsta
post-21787-1254919840_thumb.jpg

Where's the Mouse please mate ? i can't find it :(

:stoned:lol

P.S - Some great art work in this thread mate :applause:

the mouse if you look in in the topmost cloud :) the one in the middle the cat is looking at it :)

Edited by weedmonsta

smaller 1 for you smokie

post-26220-1255011013.jpg

respect weedmonster ,i have been trying to resise it stoned ! ha, ya have a gift there m8, keep it up , like the cat and mouse in the sky,its like the old rave flyers i used to have ,could stare at them soned out for ages with a nice spliff :blub:lol

• 2 weeks later...