new pictures by weedmonsta

Guest weedmonsta

Hey weedmonsta hope all is well. Been looking through your avatar creations, they're all really cool, don't meant to be cheeky but is there any chance of one for me? Many thanks :smokin:

Edited by iBlazeDaily

• 3 months later...
Guest weedmonsta

here is a new piece i have done while i was bored and stoned the other night i call it BANKSY WARHOL

med_gallery_26220_2758_161912.jpg

click it to see it full size

• Like 5

Guest weedmonsta

i could do mate, just give me an idea what you would like, and ill see what i can do for you :yep: i havent done one for a while

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1

I'm a mma nut so anything like that with a yogi bear twist, it's like whose line is it anyway. TBF anything would do at least if you do it then it's original, I like that, I'm gonna have an original weedmonsta.

• 3 months later...

Hi WM,

See you have a load of request so wondering if I can add to that?.

Was thinking some kinda image with a stick man holding a sign saying budman and some bud's in the background since my name is budman lol or you could go with something else if you think you have a better idea mate as your the artist one defiantly not me lol.

Take it easy mate

• 2 months later...
Guest AutoPoter

nice work mate!

coolst avi i seen on this forum is the hps bulb with 420 inside was it your creation?

atb :yinyang:

Edited by AutoPoter

• 8 months later...