just got photoshop cs4.... i been practicing lol

a few pics of a civic type r

first up...the original

post-26220-1267677681_thumb.jpg

post-26220-1267677571_thumb.jpg

post-26220-1267677562_thumb.jpg

post-26220-1267677552_thumb.jpg

Banging work fella ......

any chance in doin another avvi for me fella.. or a screensaver with Driptrays Homegrown on it .. proper 3D like ?/

Driptray lol

Guest weedmonsta

here you go redeyes, i hope you like :yep:

post-26220-1267716537.jpg

i have a full size version as well in case you want it as wallpaper

Edited by weedmonsta

excellent work, looks like you might be a very busy man any chance I could join the queue, much appreciated if you have the time for me to

Guest weedmonsta
excellent work, looks like you might be a very busy man any chance I could join the queue, much appreciated if you have the time for me to

give me more of an idea of what you want and ill work on it from there :)

wm

give me more of an idea of what you want and ill work on it from there :smoke:

wm

That's really kind of you, I've tried the personal message thing (after reading the rest of the posts) but for some reason it doesn't seem to work for me so...........something dog related (of course) with a a surf related tie in if possible and stars because I like to sit outside and look at the sky at night, there's no light pollution where i am so I tend to spend some time out there with the dogs so i can have a smoke, wrapped up on a lounger at the mo as it's pretty cold (children in the house and wife who doesn't smoke) so only for about 20 ish minutes at a time, but I'd appreciate it if you would just let yourself go all looks good to me, thanks again Bob

Guest weedmonsta

ill see what i can do for you m8, might take a while.....

btw you need 50 posts to be able to im :smoke:

btw you need 50 posts to be able to im :yahoo:

ah that would explain it, better increase my levels of random nonsense, just spent half an hour reading all the posts on that 420 pub thing stupidly thinking someones actually going to give me an address, i think I might be getting the hang of it now. you take a long as you want, that michael angelo fella took a couple of years with that church thing

btw you need 50 posts to be able to im :yahoo:

ah that would explain it, better increase my levels of random nonsense, just spent half an hour reading all the posts on that 420 pub thing stupidly thinking someones actually going to give me an address, i think I might be getting the hang of it now. you take a long as you want, that michael angelo fella took a couple of years with that church thing

Actually I would be a little disappointed if it took a couple of years (only 36 more to go) :)