The new "Commercial Cannabis" thread.

Arnold Layne

Don't think it's anywhere near the problem it was Arnie but it's very rare I buy any. I haven't even seen soapbar since coming out of prison. Home grown weed, oh sorry killer skunk, is pushing the majority of the crap out of the market imo. Yay.

Still a hell of a lot of crap about mate formula black, sprayed import, chemical "viet" grows, in a few years time when the hospitals are full with people with all manner off respitory problems, i would hope they would be saying "why didn't they legalise it sooner", but i fear it will still be being put down to the "killer skunk" and not prohibition.

Best regards

AG

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

Its right too, noone is looking at the effects of chemical ferts and pesticides in cannabis from shitty growing practices, they just blame skunk.

Skunk ate my hamster.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Bumping. I've been following two stories from the US post legalisation in some states recently. Both relevant to the topic of this thread.

1) Neem. Widely used all over the growing world but it is now being looked at as a suspect, in terms of its possible link to CHS (Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome). This makes much more sense than blaming the Cannabis itself, although there is a lot of research yet to be done.

2) Vitamin E. Seems to be getting the blame for poisoning some folk, as it is being used in vaporiser liquids. You might think the liquid is just Cannabis extracts, but no, as usual when greedy bread-heads manufacture stuff they just can't resist from ~ additives!! In this case, Vitamin E (you generally should just eat or otherwise naturally ingest vitamins). Seems its not so friendly when burned and inhaled, well ain't that a surprise! There really are some prize winning cunts in this world. Best option ~ use dry herb vaporiser, and organic weed/hash.

3) Nearly forgot this one: Beware imported "Cali" products. Lots of problems with these, and not just the price! Heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides and all sorts have been found. Also heavily contaminated with chemical nutrients (not flushed hydro grown). Be very careful when buying these if you do.

Edited by Arnold Layne
  • Like 4

@Arnold Layne Nice tae see ye back on the boards general hope life's bein good to ye

Wi you an ot1 back on it's almost like the olden days :yep:lol

Aw the best mate

E2A agree wi ye on the thc liquids Mrs McHazy works in a vape store and she has to deal wi uninformed clowns all the time about it

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

When I think about it, I may have lost a few mates to cunts that sell shit like that. Its why I grow my own. 

Edited by LoveBudd
  • Like 1