Hi Folks

Lizard

Hi everyone ,

I've been posting here for about a week now , and thought it'd be a bit rude not to post here and just say hi .

I must say I'm amazed at how friendly and helpful the people here are , it makes a refreshing change to visit a message board ( on any subject ) where people aren't all flaming eachother to death .

I must say I'm amazed at how friendly and helpful the people here are , it makes a refreshing change to visit a message board ( on any subject ) where people aren't all flaming eachother to death .

FU*K YOU!!! :furious::wassnnme:;)

only joking :)

WeLcOmE

tO Uk420

>>BushDoctoR<<

;)

hi lizard,

welcome to uk420....

were all too stoned to get really upset....... lol

infact you can always tell the people who've run out of herb........

dont tell anyone i told you,but some people get quite techy when in drought... lol

cheers

sr

high lizard welcome to the green side :wassnnme:

oh god dont talk about droughts, its like talking about rain it only ever happens when you talk about it !! (i wish)

hope to see you around

take care

hemlok

A quick 'hallo' from one new user to another. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do- and you're right, everybody is surprisingly nice. What a world this would be if we all smoked... :bush:

cheers for the welcome everyone :yinyang:

on the subject of drought's , there seems to be one where I live at the moment , not that it bothers me any as my 1st crop'll be ready soon and then I'll never have to worry about it ever again :smoke:

I'd rather go without than smoke :)

I'd rather go without than smoke :oldtoker:

easy lizard,

AMEN TO THAT!

one more grower here, means another customerless dealer somewhere, which is great news, welcome to UK420.

you do know as part of your membership you HAVE to give half your crop to the UK420 ers? :yep:

resepct.

BB

Hi everyone ,

I've been posting here for about a week now , and thought it'd be a bit rude not to post here and just say hi .

i agree with... i like the vibe here too... all friendly and quite grown up some times :oldtoker:

ive only been here a few weeks myself, but its already becoming an addiction :yep:

welcome and happy growing :)