Convert From Hc.com

MU

Yea knew you had to be in Zurich, I mean where else is cannabis so profilific. I won't say where i am exactly (never ending parnoia), but let's just say the south part of Switzerland, really south. Had a mate who went to Zurich and around and said spotted 7 coffe shops with 1m tall plants on the outside of shop even thou it's illegal (last time I checked). Amazing place, but also filled iwth bankers :bush: .

Detoxed

EDIT : I must say thou, the weed here is REAL good. Most dealers are ordinary peeps like us just helping by sorting out m8s. Shame UK dealers are all about jacking the customers (not all of them of course), while knowing mostly nothing of what they sell.

yeah, i totally agree with you dude..

zurich is a great place (and i work for a bank too :wassnnme:

they have closed a few grow shops though and i think i know which plant you are referring to - there was a well known cannabis plant outside one of the growshops in the centre of town (niederdorf (sp?)), but i believe the place is closed now.

i have a fair idea of the geography of southern switzerland, you truly are in paradise....

this country is so god damn beautiful, i hope i never have to leave...

ciao for now ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MU

• MrBenn

• Zen

• detoxed

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on the mayor of Torino?

Last I heard he was cracking down on seedbreeders. Shantibaba (of Mr. Nice) upped sticks to Italy because of him and is now in jail there facing "massive" grow charges.

hey detoxed ukexpat,you guys are lucky you can buy decent weed in swissland,and reasonable cost.here in the i o m if you have no weed of your own,the dealers sell you shit for as much as they think they can screw you for no friendly dealers on the i o m.so keep growng chaps,peace to all,regards twinkle

hiya UkExpat,

switzerland sounds like a really nice country, ive pencilled it down on my 'to visit' list.

i gotta thank the guy who made my tissot pr200 precision timepiece while im there too lol

welcome to the no nonsense, lean, green, procanna scence.....see you around the boards lol

respect

BB

hey detoxed ukexpat,you guys are lucky you can buy decent weed in swissland,and reasonable cost.here in the i o m if you have no weed of your own,the dealers sell you shit for as much as they think they can screw you for no friendly dealers on the i o m.so keep growng chaps,peace to all,regards twinkle

I use to live in London m8 lol long time. And honestly, you better hock up with someone's friend of a friend of a gf whos cousin knows a guy down at a school and he sees a guy .. I mean otherwise not owrth effort of pciking up fone. The street dealers ARE shite. I could get anythingI wanted, but if I had to really I ordinary street dealer I'd end up with a lot of loss cash and a lot of bags full of grinded coffe.

As for Switzerland, tis nice to know you can just have a toke hwile waiting for the bus, in parks, in popular ares, in downtown shoppings areas (packed with people) and no one hassles you. But I thought this was a Uk forum lol ?

Was going to add something smart but like most of my thoughs I forgot.

Detoxed

Does the legality in Switzerland bepend on area ( i.e. Kanons or whatever 'states' in Switzerland are called) and how much do they differ?

i hear they got some damn fine cheese in switzerland :bush:

and the army carry penknives instead of guns lol

>>BushDoctoR<<

:cat:

They're a few Yanks roaming around on this board, but I doubt any of us act like the stereotypical yanks you speak of.

This is the first Grow website I have posted on, and so far I haven't found anything better.

Welcome to Uk420.com and check out the chat room.

link in my SIG...

Any news on the mayor of Torino?

Last I heard he was cracking down on seedbreeders. Shantibaba (of Mr. Nice) upped sticks to Italy because of him and is now in jail there facing "massive" grow charges.

hi strider

yes, you are right, many of the breeders and seedbanks have closed and the commercial growers have upped sticks and left...

from what i hear, these same people are waiting on the governent to change the laws so they can return.

it seems to vary from canton to canton the laws on cannabis.

strictly speaking, it is illegal all over. however, the canton of zurich is very tolerant. i regularly openly smoke joints on the train, bus/tram stop, park, well, anywhere really.

there are grow shops and if you have a keen eye, you will see balconies with mj plants growing freely (mine included :)

i dont know the rest of switzerland well enough to be able to compare, but everything i need is here... so thats sweet :smoke:

hi twinkie

i agree, we are extremely lucky living in a country that is tolerant towards cannabis.

even if youre caught growing a few hundred plants, you will only get a fine in switzerland. the fine just keeps going up every time they catch you.

if you only have a small grow, the police will more than likely ignore it.

i heard a story that someone was busted by the law recently, due to the smell.

when the police checked it out, and found just a grow box with 20 or so plants in it, they just told him to sort out the smell so they dont get any more complaints, and if they had to return, they would cut the plants down

sorry things are so good on the isle of man... gotta grow then :smoke:

hiya UkExpat,

switzerland sounds like a really nice country, ive pencilled it down on my 'to visit' list.

i gotta thank the guy who made my tissot pr200 precision timepiece while im there too :)

welcome to the no nonsense, lean, green, procanna scence.....see you around the boards :smoke:

respect

BB

nice to meet you BB :yinyang: (you will enjoy your trip to switzerland)

They're a few Yanks roaming around on this board, but I doubt any of us act like the stereotypical yanks you speak of.

This is the first Grow website I have posted on, and so far I haven't found anything better.

Welcome to Uk420.com and check out the chat room.

link in my SIG...

hi use grower :yinyang:

im sorry i kind of came into this board with such a blatant anti-american theme.

ive spent the last year learning about growing (talk about an obsession) and using hc.com.

what annoys me, is that the politics, rules, and heavy handed censor-ship made using the board, and in particular, the smoker lounger (free talk area) really frustrating to use.

i know its wrong to generalise, and i dont hate all americans, but i have been left with a bitter taste in my mouth from using an american board all this time.

anyway, i really like this board. it seems to offer exactly the right balance of objectivity, free speach, and good quality content, without any overbearing flame fests.

i wish i had gone in search of another site sooner and found this one months ago.

anyway, no offence to you personally was intended.... i just hate the mods at hc.com ARRRRRGGGGHH

but now, i dont care... ive found a new home and it looks just fine too :smoke:

:)