First Time

po_face

I know this sounds really crap but I'm about to smoke my first joint tonight. Can anyone tell me how to do it? I'm taken meth and E before, but have never smoked. Can someone advise me? Thanks...

Right I find that quite odd but I won't laugh ;) . Anyway, my 2p worth : make sure iti s proerply rolled (if you smoked crack should be the same ;) ). Now this part you didn't specify can you roll or get it done properly ? ie proper skin, roach, etc. Do you take it with baccy or do like some and do it pue (pure == bad burning due to high amount of resin and won't stay aligth well).

Also the best method for people who claim they feel nothing is because they never get it into the lungs. SImple an prooven way is to : take a puff and keep in mouth (or what you ocnsider lung) and inhale through nose. This will force the smoke to go into your lungs and give you the effect. Bit mashed myself so if anything didn;'t make snese don't blame me.

Detoxed

-hope its good stuff! (none of that soap crap!) - if you can roll a straight ciggy, you're almost there! Teasle some baccy onto the paper - leave out a bit at one end - that's where you'll put the roach- crumble your goodstuff into the baccy - start with a bit of green about the size of a pea to start, well crumbled - mix gently with baccy - roll up!(not too tight, or you'll never draw on it) - you now have a "single skinner" minus roach. Get a piece of card about half an inch by one and a half - roll it up tight and push into end of single skinner - when you release your hold on the roach, it should spring out to make a tight fit. Now, starting at the roach end of the paper, lick another paper, and spiral it round to cover the roach - nip off the excess - ready made mini spliff! - ignite, inhale, don't exhale until prompted to by fit of coughing, turning green or unconsciousness - repeat till well trolleyed! ;)

Right I find that quite odd but I won't laugh ;) . Anyway, my 2p worth : make sure iti s proerply rolled (if you smoked crack should be the same ;) ). Now this part you didn't specify can you roll or get it done properly ? ie proper skin, roach, etc. Do you take it with baccy or do like some and do it pue (pure == bad burning due to high amount of resin and won't stay aligth well).

Also the best method for people who claim they feel nothing is because they never get it into the lungs. SImple an prooven way is to : take a puff and keep in mouth (or what you ocnsider lung) and inhale through nose. This will force the smoke to go into your lungs and give you the effect. Bit mashed myself so if anything didn;'t make snese don't blame me.

Detoxed

Thanks heaps De. It's rolled with some tobacco :-)

-hope its good stuff! (none of that soap crap!) - if you can roll a straight ciggy, you're almost there! Teasle some baccy onto the paper - leave out a bit at one end - that's where you'll put the roach- crumble your goodstuff into the baccy - start with a bit of green about the size of a pea to start, well crumbled - mix gently with baccy - roll up!(not too tight, or you'll never draw on it) - you now have a "single skinner" minus roach. Get a piece of card about half an inch by one and a half - roll it up tight and push into end of single skinner - when you release your hold on the roach, it should spring out to make a tight fit. Now, starting at the roach end of the paper, lick another paper, and spiral it round to cover the roach - nip off the excess - ready made mini spliff! - ignite, inhale, don't exhale until prompted to by fit of coughing, turning green or unconsciousness - repeat till well trolleyed! ;)

Cheers Farm. I'm trying to get hold of what you're saying, but I'm also a little bit pissed.

-good luck mate! - just remember to light the end farthest from your face! :bush:

-good luck mate! - just remember to light the end farthest from your face! :bush:

;) Okay, I'm not *that* pissed!

Thanks for helping me with my first dope experience! ;)

Well, you got to start somewhere, can;t go growing fields in a rush can you. Got to start with basics :P . Enjoy (or shouldI say enjoyed ?)

Detoxed