Greetings peeps

Quantum Bud

Hi guys,I'm marc from south London,im very pleased to have found a great UK oriented pro-ganja site and board,I've just started off growing a "few" Blueberry plants and i can't wait for the feckers to get big and strong.

I look forward to chewing the fat with you guys and asking for your advice and possibly helping others too on any subject relating to our magical herb.

Any other Londoners in the house?

Peace

M

Hey QB,

Well I'm happy to have you here, it's good to see more and more people joining up every day.

Even though I myself am just a newbie on this site I've been growing for a few years now, if you have any question don't hesitate to ask. I'm no expert but I'll try my hardest to help.

As for Londoners, no idea I'm a Leeds lad myself.

Look forward to

Laters.

blacK :yep: death

Welcome mate - a midlander meself but I am sure there must be some londoners here somewhere!

There are 2500 of us and rising RAPIDLY!!

Enjoy the site - and the blueberry - an excellent choice :D

PLUR

Welcome m8

NorthEasts where im from fella ;) This is only place to be for uk herb lovers & herb lovers across the globe as you will have noticed the friendly greeting you are getting. Everyone is loved up here all ways willing to help what ever the problem :smug:

There,s nowt like that first harvest Bud so enjoy it when it comes ;)

High guys and thank you all for the warm welcome,i would willingly give you all a virtual hit no my e-joint but truth is my area is rather dry of any good bud,it seems to be infested by some rather odd smelling soap-bar (just for a change) and to be quite honest i can quite happily go without for a couple more days until my regular guy stocks up (yea,you did hear right,go without.......ARGHHHHHHH-cluck cluck cluck).

Anyways,good to meet you guys,time for me to start roaming the various forums now,there are so many interesting topics and opinions i dont know where to begin,this could take a while,;).

Peace

South London inside the venue!!

Welcome Quantum!

truth is my area is rather dry of any good bud

Which part of S.London you come from?

YORKSHIRE BWOY IN DAY GREEN---HOUSE!

erm, not you but me, hiya QB,

this site will suck you in baby, prepare to be glued to your screen,...FREE THE WEED!

(in the guise of morpheus 'welcome...............to the green world'

see you around the boards.

BB

;)