Temperature and growth

Gr3g0r^

Hi everyone!

Im completely new at growing weed and been growing a plant for awhile in a window and then converted my wardrobe to the growroom! At the moment im suffering with 4 compact fluros but its quite small and compact! Ive got a fan blowing in cool air but the temperature can go as high as 32oC, which doesnt seem to affect the plant that much but i know its too high.

Just wondering if anyone knows any easy and cheap things i can do to get the temperature down??? Another thing is that my plant has grown quite tall but isnt that bushy! Is this just due to lack of light?

I am currently saving for some HPS lighting 250W so will that make is better??? Would it be worth trimming it at the top?? All help is wanted any tips and advice will be appreciated!!

Photos of my gorwroom and plant will be shortly posted! as i would like some ideas of wot strain my plant is! any thanks alot Greg!

Hi there :unsure:

If your thinking of getting a 250w you need some extraction m8 as they give of a bit of heat. If your budget allows you could get an rvk 100 at eighty quid the hps will make a big difference to your plant

post-21-1058816632_thumb.jpg

Lo again! B)

Yeah i hope it will do the trick! But recently i found a great deal at www.growell.co.uk!

(http://www.growell.co.uk/p/1538/Hobby_Kit__NFT_250.html) £150 for quite a gud setup for 2-4 plants which is all i want!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Our 'Hobby Kit - NFT 250' is designed for someone who wants to grow between 2 to 4 plants in a small place such as a cupboard using Nutrient Film Technique (NFT) technology. This is a powerful little set up and the beginner can expect to get super results right from the very first crop thanks to our 250-watt Mini-Wing Lighting system and the compact yet incredible Hobby Gro-Tank 205. To use this kit you will need an available area of 50cm x 80cm.

Included in our complete Ready-To-Grow 'Hobby Kit NFT 250' are the following items: 250watt Mini-Wing Complete Lighting System consisting of Control Gear, Mini-Wing Reflector and 250watt lamp, light hanging kit (chain, 'S' Hooks and Hook Plates), Hobby Gro-Tank 205 system, spreader mat, submersible pump, delivery tubing, grow and bloom nutrients, pH test kit, pH down, 2 metres Black/White plastic sheeting, 8 x 3" Grodan Transplanting Cubes, Grodan Seedling & Cutting Blocks, Formulex seedling & cloning nutrient and SuperThrive vitamin booster.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Does that sound gud? If anyone else knows of any better/cheaper complete setups plz reply back to me! lol

There also another thing, my plant seems to be leaning one way and is slightly touching the sides of my growroom! does anyone know how to correct this? or is it ok leaving it?

As much help as possible plz! lol

thanks alot Greg ;)

;) I got the same kit but i havent used the nft yet going with soil for the mo. You want

to think about getting a ph and a cf pen also a water heater if your going hydro but at the risk of repeating

myself i would make sure your enviroment is right before you do any planting lol