hi to all uk420 newbies!

Tibs

Damn job lol - it seems ages since I've been able to come here so wanted to cheat and say a BIG welcome to all the new folks joining our Greenhouse.:)

Just been looking around and noticing so many new names - really cool to see so many coming together and sharing a a great big cyber spliff!

I love this place and have really missed it lately. I joined about a year ago, having stumbled across here during a really dark and difficult time in my life and was thinking earlier today at how much UK420 has influenced my life for the better.

Coming here, having a laugh, debating a topical issue, listening to the grow elders of the site, learning more about the healing nature of herbal cannabis had a huge impact on me and was a major factor in my recovery.

12mths on, I'm seriously proud to be a member of the site, and allowed to to participate as a member of the Mods and Team.

:smoke: I owe the peeps here alot, especially the Team who have stood by me and supported me so much. (*whispers: thank you*)

I really hope you take the time and get to know people on the site and join in the community - the national community of cannabis warriors, who passionately believe the law is a complete arse and are prepared to fight for the legalisation of one of our planets most precious herbs.

In short, welcome :D

Tibs :D

Hi Tibs, I remember you!

I joined about a year ago to, only posted a few replies at the time, then decided to get rid of my crappy old PC, a year latter decided to get a nice new shiny Laptop and first site went to? You gused it, UK420 :smoke:

Hope your Keeping well!

All the best, Bud Brother :D

Hey Tibs,

I guess I'd be classed as one of the new ones here. Yeah it's cool.

Hope to see ya around the forums.

:unsure: BD

Thanks alot guys......it really is good to be back.

And MJ and Hemlock - you warriors you! Very proud of you guys! Only just catching up on stuff with your campaign.......I dunno, turn my back for five minutes and there you are in all your glory! :smoke:

:laser:

Tibs :)

we also had another member cassimera in on the saturday night post .havent got a copy of that .and the editor pulled the internet connection..but keep votin peeps

ta tibs .....just got so incensed at the way biz was treated ..so i though ..to hell with it .im well known and got good history :)..

so now everyone i have ever worked with knows why i was so chilled ....only kiddin

ta tibs

it was a big up from most