A Stoned Doodle...

Voyage_34

And here's the second one:

post-32732-1239832351_thumb.jpg

Surprisingly not the result of any mushrooms, just me wishing I could get hold of some. :headpain:

Drew it in black pen, scanned it, smashed it into Photoshop and used the paint bucket to fill in the spaces. I like colouring in.

Also, if anyone fancies playing about with them, they are welcome to the original scans etc...

E2A: I'm not very happy with the colour scheme on this, think it looks a bit washed out.

Edited by Voyage_34

Hey dude .... real nice that last one .... would you mind if I print a copy to frame

look mighty nice in my yellow kitchen

:headpain:

Hey dude .... real nice that last one .... would you mind if I print a copy to frame

look mighty nice in my yellow kitchen

;)

:D You have to be kidding? But if not I'd be honored man, would you like a shit off hi res version? I also have a version without a frame around it.

Yeah dude I'd love it in hi res ..... I'll print it out on my A3 size printer .... and I have the perfect frame for it to

would be mighty obliged if you did ......

nice big space to fill on a pineapple yellow wall......

kool dude

thsts good stuff here man, My ex had a talent for such stuff.

I had a go on a character based on a dogs d'amour track fecking years ago. I was amazed that with a few pointers from her that in the end the ink just flows. get me?

any way, good work there man,

Have you seen Blayz'd work? I think you would enjoy it :-)

Ta Bert :yep:

Voyage. I remember this thread. Loved that picture in the first post and the mushrooms. You've got a unique sort of style with these. Loving those last ones you just posted too. Especially that coloured one. I think those colours work well myself. Seriously it's good enough to go on walls, all of this stuff would look good on the wall. Nice one. Impressive.

lol

Surprisingly not the result of any mushrooms, just me wishing I could get hold of some. :cheers:

Drew it in black pen, scanned it, smashed it into Photoshop and used the paint bucket to fill in the spaces. I like colouring in.

Also, if anyone fancies playing about with them, they are welcome to the original scans etc...

E2A: I'm not very happy with the colour scheme on this, think it looks a bit washed out.

Awesome m8 :wink:

Yeah dude I'd love it in hi res ..... I'll print it out on my A3 size printer .... and I have the perfect frame for it to

would be mighty obliged if you did ......

nice big space to fill on a pineapple yellow wall......

kool dude

Check your PM B)

thsts good stuff here man, My ex had a talent for such stuff.

I had a go on a character based on a dogs d'amour track fecking years ago. I was amazed that with a few pointers from her that in the end the ink just flows. get me?

any way, good work there man,

Have you seen Blayz'd work? I think you would enjoy it :-)

Thanks for the kind words :smoke: It's very odd you mention the Dogs D'amour, a few years back when I was around 15-16 I picked up a bunch of Dogs vinyl in a pound shop and pretty much drew all the characters, small world eh? Might see if I can find it. :spliff: I know what you mean about the ink flowing, anyone can do it, you just need a kick start. Yeah I've seen Blayz'd work, and yes I enjoy VERY much.

Surprisingly not the result of any mushrooms, just me wishing I could get hold of some. :alien2:

Awesome m8 :)

Cheers!

Ta Bert ;)

Voyage. I remember this thread. Loved that picture in the first post and the mushrooms. You've got a unique sort of style with these. Loving those last ones you just posted too. Especially that coloured one. I think those colours work well myself. Seriously it's good enough to go on walls, all of this stuff would look good on the wall. Nice one. Impressive.

:)

Means a lot coming from you Blayz'd, I said in the other thread how much I like you're style. I understand if you want to say no but would you be up for some sort of collaboration?

Edited by Voyage_34