A Stoned Doodle...

Voyage_34

Did this one day whilst baked off my tittys.

5 points if you can spot the lit spliff (You would be surprised at how many people cant..)

10 points if you can spot the mini-grow

Points are redeemable at all good stores, just say I sent you.

post-32732-1222022225_thumb.jpg

No more super mario brothers and shrooms for you...:(

jam packed with crazy shit whats with the tree growing out of the eyeball...

Let it out bruv...Vomit on the page...:spliff:

Thanks for the kind comments guys! When I showed a few of my friends who don't toke they just sort of backed away slowly... I'll see if I can dig out a few more drawings. I also remember recreating the mushrooms digitally and turning them into a desktop background if anyone is interested?

I'll have a dig later to see what I can find...

Heres the background if anyone would like it. It's a vector drawing so if anyone want the original file to play around with/different size etc... just ask!

post-32732-1222083471_thumb.jpg

Nice Doodle you got there, would like too see more of that. :D

i found both the spliff, the grow, the budda and all the other funny stuff you got going there. looks good mate, skills :spliff:

Cliqq :spliff:

• 6 months later...

I don't know how I completely forgot about this section, but I thought I'd chuck in some things I've done recently and resurrect this thread.

These are the first drawings I've done since the one I posted here to begin with, but I think I might try and do some more often because I'm quite happy with the results.

post-32732-1239832063_thumb.jpg

Scanned in and contrast turned up to make it solid black. Not sure what this really signifies, but I was smoking some pretty strong heady herb :headpain: