Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Augusts Cream of the Crop  

480 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-1221145019_thumb.jpg

Bart - AK47

post-2-1221145032_thumb.jpg

Brad420- White Russian

post-2-1221145043_thumb.jpg

Buddy MacBudderson - NJ x OE

post-2-1221145057_thumb.jpg

Crystalicious - Afghan

post-2-1221145070_thumb.jpg

ImjaTse - Top 44

post-2-1221145085_thumb.jpg

Kolor - Widow Ryder

post-2-1221145097_thumb.jpg

Lennon - Cheese Bubble Hash

post-2-1221145108_thumb.jpg

rightherbert - Skunk #1

post-2-1221145116_thumb.jpg

wasabi- Warlock

Here it is! Our 57th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of September , you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months finest, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is pick of the range from The Real Seed Company

Good luck to all those selected this month :wink:

Peace

Joolz

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blayz'd

• Joolz

• spudly greenfinger

• Hashishin

Guest scarface
I'm gonna vote for brad's White Russian, it does it for me, great shot dude. :smug:

There all nice as well, so well done to all the contenders :wacko:

lol nice av smokey :rofl:

Guest Tree Man

EASY: Wasabi :naughty:

but a couple of those are extra special...

ETA: you really have to open those pics up don't ya!! :naughty:

Edited by Tree Man

It was a really tough call between the White russian and Buddy MacBudderson.. but I had to go with the White Russian. I could almost feel & smell that bud the more I looked at it. Kudos to MacBudderson cuz that plant looks mighty fine. It was a very close second.

And oh yes.. the Wasabi. mmmmm what a tasty looking little treat. I would have gone for Wasabi except that where I live I have seen so many kinds of buds of far less quality with that same shape and my mind shouts 'seeds!!!...' and will not shut up until I crack it open to look for myself. I'm sure nobody else has ever had this problem.. but sometimes ya gotta take what you can get I suppose. Thats all changing now.... :)

Close call this month, great entries - and good job to all those who got nominated!! :yinyang: