nutes

twinkle

hi guys maybe a silly question,but when am i supposed to change the type of nutes from vegetation based nutes to flowering type nutesas i have bought this veeeeery expensive flowering nute,and i would like to get the best results if possible any help most welcome regards twinkle :cat:

Alright T

Some people change to flowering nute's the day they change the light's to 12/12.

And others change the nute's about a week after changing the lights to 12/12 or when

the preflowers start to come through.

I personally changed mine to the flowering Nutrients a week after i went to 12/12

Going on advise from the growers bible(Indoor Marijuana Horticultre)

Hope this helps

Hydro lol

hey hydro,cheers for your reply,very kind,but i am a g/h grower,and these plants are giant[mazar]supposed to max at 1m,would you change now or wait a few weeks i hav/nt a f===ng clue,thank you,regards tywinkl :smoke:

Guest cali-trap

you're growing greenhouse, so they won't start flowering until sept-oct period.

use bloom nutes and boosters when you're actually flowering. otherwise you'll stress them out and get them in a tizz, meaning less plant.

btw, don't greenhouse/outdoor plants grow up to 3m as a matter of course?