why grow organic?

BushDoctoR

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I always thought CFL's weren't that much worse in veg? But reading your post it says they can produce as litle as a third of an MH? or is that a HPS in flower?

Interesting to find out because I was considering using a few cfls in a seperate room in veg then switching to a 6oow hps in flower.

I always thought CFL's weren't that much worse in veg? But reading your post it says they can produce as litle as a third of an MH? or is that a HPS in flower?

Interesting to find out because I was considering using a few cfls in a seperate room in veg then switching to a 6oow hps in flower.

?

I was just replying to OTs comments about CFLs only producing a third of the bud as opposed to using an MH light, unless somehow I misunderstood his comments?

• 6 years later...

Flushing is confused i think, what i call flushing is what you do at the start of a project when you have fresh coco and the run off is brown with sand, I flush 14 litres through x2 5 litre pots to clean the coco and promote healthy root growth, I only use ph water as coco pro comes with added nutrients so for the first week or so all you need is water and flush then after the coco is cleaned up you should be flushing at least once a week, I generally flush Sat and give them water Sunday then i can feed them in the week, if your coco is not clean your root base in the pot will suffer and the plant will not be healthy and your yield will suffer, flushing at the end you can also put some flavour in your bud using one of the many products they have for this, am not sure if they do them on this site as am still new, but flushing is a must from start to finish for All coco growers it gives you literally clean bud free of chemicals 

Edited by haveagooday

5 hours ago, haveagooday said:

All coco growers

Wrong section, different type of flushig they were talking about mate. 

We dont flush compost in the way you talk of

e2a, plus the threads dead as a dodo

Edited by blackpoolbouncer

On 02/12/2018 at 6:59 PM, blackpoolbouncer said:

Wrong section, different type of flushig they were talking about mate. 

We dont flush compost in the way you talk of

e2a, plus the threads dead as a dodo

Hi Blackpool thanks for your input, can you you show me how you do things with coco or show me a post, cheers in advance always good to learn new things

41 minutes ago, haveagooday said:

Hi Blackpool thanks for your input, can you you show me how you do things with coco or show me a post, cheers in advance always good to learn new things

I don't grow in coco. Never have, probably never will. 

We have a whole section devoted to hydro and I believe there is a stickied thread called the coco thread you may be interested in checking out.

Soil is my thing