Some classic car n bike shots

bizzaro

Ayup,turns out there was like a free car thing goin on in center of town today so we piled on down to av a look.

heres some shots i took,not loads but a few choice ones anyow.

first a couple'a bright racin jobs.

:ninja:...the asian dude with nm 35 comes free with the purchase!!...:(

post-27689-1217788179_thumb.jpg

post-27689-1217788195_thumb.jpg

Edited by bizzaro73

up next a couple wedding jobbies for the ladies among us!...:ninja:...only messin.

tell ya i wish the fuckin tourists would fuck right off outta shot!!!...:(.lol

post-27689-1217788322_thumb.jpg

post-27689-1217788334_thumb.jpg

Edited by bizzaro73

ok nah this VW just made me wanna either wet my pants or just beg for mersy!!!...:(...fuckin love these vans,real low n solid lookin but not over the top!...i think folk ruin decent motors by addin loadsa non specific go faster bullshit!...fuckin aroedynamic shit n flares n spoilers n skirts n 'BULLSHIT'..lol

and a army jeep! :ninja:

post-27689-1217788506_thumb.jpg

post-27689-1217788520_thumb.jpg

Now for the daddy of american 60's onwasrds MUSCLE cars. :ninja: ...yeaaaaah i believe this beast of a 'charger' has a whopping 400!..count em 400 horses under her hood!...BEAST....Grrrrrr...:(

post-27689-1217788742_thumb.jpg

post-27689-1217788757_thumb.jpg

ah man that camper van is sweet!!!!

:(.. :ninja: ...aint it just!

and im afraid thats it folks!..hope you enjoy some.Bizz

Guest dr rockster

Nice pics Bizarro,thanks for sharing mate. :ninja:

But look at that camper(sigh :( )

I've had 3,all from the eighties but would love a split screen jobbie,really look 'made in the shade'. lol

Guest grandad

i think it was 1966 me and my mate had digs in london one time, he's a brickie i was his hoddy, it was hard finding half decent digs till we got this hotel who had room, :ninja: it was a little cottage type thing at the back of the hotel. there were 2 guys staying there had 4 beds but just one room. one night we played poker and my mate won a car off one of these guys, was a 1948 austin with running boards on the outside. once we realised it was doing 45mpg we used it instead of my car. the night we drove home him in the banger me in my austin A55 i broke down and he was home half a day before me. i can remember driving through bank every morning, all the pin sripe suits and bowlers and every now and then my mate would call over at one and call him a peasant, cos we were driving and they were just walking. the bangers steering went eventually and we dumped it, no pics sorry just another story. todays stone is of great beauty and highness. my one and only motor bike was a norman 250cc sports, but i could'nt stay on it, i was only 16 when my dad bought me a car, i took to a cinder track in first gear and started to teach myself to drive, i decided to stop and practice gear change without looking because i was veering across the road when i looked. that did it and within 20mins i was driving and just wanted to race, but when i went out at night i had empty raod in front of me, i past my test first time 6 weeks later never had 1 single lesson, i started driving heavy goods and artics when i was only 19, boy i have got some stories about that stuff. life is never boring when you cant stay still, i still race to this day,why, because i'm good and i have adhd and only the strongest of ganja can stop me, and i know if i'd never been a gambler i could have been a decent race driver, but never mind we just do as we do in life.

running boards n shit GD,now those were proper cars ya know?..:ninja:...non of this computer controlled traction double grip abs anti skid fuckin power steering bollocks right?!...:(

ya had to be physicly strong back in the day to drive those cars properly!...iv been driving a diesel non powered steering peaugot for a fortnight now and i shit you not my arms aint ached so much in ages!!!!...lol

Guest grandad

in the late 40's and early 50's i can remember standing outside a pub on the main A56 route to north wales and chester on our sunday visit to grandad. the stream of trafic was endless, me and my brother woud play name the car, this week i talked to and old guy who has always lived in the area and woe and behold he told me my memory of the era is spot on, was 100 times worse than it is to this day because the M56 bypasses it. can you imagine all those bangers in a line over heating and breaking down, i remember when it took 4 hours travel the 45 miles on a saturday in the summer, thats every week, no going abroad for us brits, fuck i'll post this and stop, sorry for the babble..i'm gone

cool pics/thread .....am not really into cars but, a really rich mate from overseas is well into them and the lucky bar steward just got one of these said cost something liek350k

spawnny bastards i cant drive but if had parents get me one of them i would learn lol

PS i know aint a classic car sorry lol

post-15065-1217791463_thumb.jpg

There was some nice stuff there, bizz.. I went out to get some active charcoal and a bigass relay and i'm like WTF?!?!?!?!BBQ as i went through town to go down n get a mucky-D's.

Nice to know there's other members here from t'ole sheff lol

I'm a youngun (26) but used to have a (tax exempt lol ) '72 landy series 3 SWB with a montego turbo diesel engine in it - HUGE upgrade from the original 2.25D that was.. especially with on boost fuelling turned up, boost turned up, and a HUUUUUUUGE intercooler hehe - especially funny as it was in a brush painted nato green utterly standard looking landy. Gave a few chavs with corsas with aforementioned lame ass spoilers and 8" fart can exhausts a hell of a surprise on the beauchief traffic light GP on abbeydale rd south lol

Rebuilt it meself from an absolute WRECK, was fun, but it had to go along with the car which cost me my licence, a Fisher Fury kit car that had a sierra cossie engine in it lol

Edited by CaptainStoner