superbud

Guest cali-trap

Guest cali-trap

giant talking mice on TV... admire my restraint, i'm here to ask if anyone has used superbud. i'm not paying £90 for a litre, i saw a 250ml bottle for a third of that price over at the uk420 growstore, so here's asking, anyone ever used it?

i could see how it would be extremely useful to stop my babies growing and start flowering without my usual worry that in the 2 weeks before they hit flowering proper they're going to outgrow the growroom (again). but only if it works, that is really works... anyone? :blub:

On older uk420 posts, I've read of 2 people using it. It was amazing stuff apparently but I can't vouch for it.

Detoxed

This was the thread cali and as I mentioned in it you can get it cheaper, £79 I think it was.

Still never tried it myself but may this grow :laser:

npk

Edited by NPK

Guest cali-trap

sweet, thanks guys. i'm only talking about buy a 300ml bottle though... wasting £80 :execute: if i know the results aren't pretty much guaranteed isn't my style.

Superbud Yes tried and tested with fucking amazing results=30/40% increase in yeild and buds like you wouldnt believe! Honest..but you have to try it to believe it,and im sure you can pick up a 250ml bottle for £28 try the shop and see......Have fun :yinyang:

Super bud is worth the money even if that is 79 pounds.

I would say that the increase is about 25 percent when used straightaway when switching to 12 hr cycle

It also has a very unexpected side effect if used on veging plants

I accidentally fed some to some mother plants (sativas) it was only a very small amount

but it caused the plants nodes to bunch up at each growing tip VERY useful ( the cuttings

are very compact and are not at all stretchy.

:-)

and im sure you can pick up a 250ml bottle for £28 try the shop and

i've looked everywhere but can only find 1L. Where is this unfindable 250ml ? Is there a site that sells it because my local grow shop does not know of a 259ml bottle.

Detoxed

How thehell I miss that ? damn must be going blind or sumit. cheers Wilbur Nutsack. :wassnnme:

Detoxed

EDIT : also is it me or is nearly 60-70% of the pictures in the grow shop broken linked ? I mean irratating not being able to see what you buy.

Edited by detoxed

EDIT : also is it me or is nearly 60-70% of the pictures in the grow shop broken linked ? I mean irratating not being able to see what you buy.

got all but the superbud pic, so its either your end or some very fast admin work ;)