wob

wob

Hello Everybody

1st please excuse my typig ... my key boardd is slowly dying

My nic is wob. Ilive in Australia anave been growing for 30y or so. Indoors and out.

I have been interested in plants since i was a kid. Collecting an growing 'unusual' spp was and is still to a degree one of my favourite occupations. Also.. of course I like growing and breeding Cannabis.

I did plant bio. at uni and have worked in the horticultural field.

Saving\ studying rare or unusual C genotypes is a bit of an obsession for me!

Thats it in a nutshell (hehe). As I have to paste in the spaces this has to be brief.

Im mainly hoping to become involved with like minded fish or... people. (And get another bloody keyboar.d) The growing part of this site looks good..and a bit saner than those on some other sites (but not too sane i hope). I also subsribe to the MedSeed Project and have recently joined OG

cheers

wob (and yes i AM a fish..a wobbygong shark in fact.. a very popular and loveable fish that lives in Australia. Wobbies only want to be friends. See MSP for detailed proof!)

Welcome to UK420 wob

Its wobley to have you here. :blub:

good to hear you've got your own little strain archive down there.

npk

Hi Wob........Thought i would say hello from one newbie to another...it appears we joined on the same day.......hope you enjoy the site.....:blub:@your keyboard....nothing worse.well se ya speak soon.

Hi & welcome mate :)

Enjoy the site. L

Im mainly hoping to become involved with like minded fish or... people
ets us know some of your ways of doing things after thiry yars you must have a few plenty of fish swimming here ;)

Thanks for the welcome. Gonna work on getting a newvKB.

I'll prob spend most time in the breeders section. They are friendly and helpful people.

Gladd I've joined!

catchya later

wob

Hey.

You sound like an alright guy/gal, good look with any grows, and life.

See ya around.

Laters.

Peace, love and empathy.

blacKdeath :laser:

high wob, welcome to the green side :)

i think you will find we are friendly bunch and we definetly have our share of :med:'s wouldnt be the same if we didnt.

ohhh did you say rare and unusual strains ? please do tell more i love hearing about exotic and odd strains, we do have a medi section if you have had any experiences both good and bad are welcome.

take care bud

hemlok :med:

Thanks for the welcome. Glad that there are some loonies here i wont feel alone! Yeah I am very interested in older (landraces.. etc.) and also the newer types. I am interested in breeding as well.

Here in Aus. there are still some of the older Sativas around. Many of these are Thai in origin... i'm trying to hunt them down. I now have a few. I now have a map of eastern Aus with the phylogenetic relationships of the various types found here. If I get anything good i will happily share the genes.

Time for tea and bong. (Again)

cheers

wob

is it true that you can purchase seed in shops in the UK.

Hey again Wob,

is it true that you can purchase seed in shops in the UK

Yes it is, in shops on the highstreet and on the net :)

Also try the UK420 store and buy some seeds from there, I'm sure Joolz won't mind delivering to the Aus :ninja:

Laters.

- BD :nazi:

is it true that you can purchase seed in shops in the UK.

:ninja: according to the law, its completely legal to buy the seed, it becomes illegal if you germinate said seed :nazi:

not really up on worldwide seed sale's, i take it you cant get seed from the shops over there then ?!

our very own shop would always be more than happy to ship anything you desire :)

take care bud

hemlok

nice one bd, beat me to it.

They dont sell seeds in shops in Aus. bit of a shame really.. but buying them via mail is no problem. Id like to check out the uk420 shoppe butbmy browser wont read it properly.

ps tonite i celebrate... i have successfully germinated some 8 year old seed from some importedd Thai..its spring here in a few weeks so i hoping to grow out some interesting plants!

cheers wobbygong