Vaped Toe Nail.

Keye

Guest DOGGTOFFY
Heheheh. I was at an after party party, and there was this guy who kept going on about how great his rocky (soap) was (yeah man, it's £50 an ounce, proper imported polm) . We'd been having some good green bongs, and this guy started crumbling his rocky into the bowl, and passed it round. My bro was last in the circle, emptied out the shit, and refilled it with his pubes.

He passed it to the guy, who didnt look, just stuck his mouth round the pipe. My bro lit the 'gear' for him, he took a HUGE lungfull, and started to go purple :spliff:. My bro said "Yeah exactly, now fuck off" heheheh and we havent seen him since.

But TOENAILS???? Nah aint tried that yet. How was it?

ha ha thats a good one....

used to get hastled to make spliffs for my punk mates who couldn't roll for shit.

one asked me after rippin' the piss out me a bit...

made him a lovely pube tube...

coughed his guts up and couldn't work out what was wrong till he opened it up....

AHHH!

Lived abroad for a year and a bit a few years ago and befriended a couple of hash dealers. The sort of dealers that don't mind you coming round for a chat, buy some hash and smoke up with them - good guys.

Of course theres always the leech, as a stoner we all know him - never buys, never shares, that sort of cunt.

Eventually it came to a head, I didn't mind the guy he wasn't so bad, good guitar player but could appreciate he was being a bit of a cock. It started with packing his bowls with a mixture of tobacco and ground down incense to which we were amazed he barely noticed, only commenting once that it was "a bit floral" :yep:

Spurred on by this various shit was substituted for hash in his bowls, dust, sawdust, ash - reasonably harmless things. Of course it had to be escalated to a whole new level, as these things do. This involved perhaps the rankest, grimiest thing I've ever seen another human being willfully commit - one of the dealers had one of those foot scraper things, you know like a really fine cheese grater that old ladies use to scrape their corns or whatever with... he proceded to grate a little pile of footcheese off his rank hairy paws and then mixed it with a little pile of black powder emptied from a firework, added a little tobacco and tada - the mixture to end them all.

This was loaded nice and high up in an old bong that was donated for this exact cause and passed to the guy. He lit and as a seasoned bong smoker does proceeded to really hit the thing hard, the black powder igniting and burning extremely quickly, sparks and shit flying out of the bowl and effectively combusting the footgratings.

I've never seen someone cough so hard and turn green so quickly in my life, he looked like he was going to die. I must admit I felt bad for being in on it, theres probably chinese coal miners with lungs in better condition than this guy now. Needless to say he got the message from this one and wasn't seen again lol.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Bump for those that haven't had the pleasure and those that had forgotten about this thread. :bad:

Be careful where your clippings land .

• Like 5

I'd know straight away. I can smell cheese a mile off.

Edited by iamafunkimunki

if its your toenail its all good .

if its someones elses .........fuck it you smoked it now

• Like 1

Too bland, too easy tolerance build up fer me, and the taste gets way too familiar.

Much prefer smile or some psychosis.

Too much downtime on these shitty cheeses, never been able to last more than a day smoking it and it all gets buttered.

Cheese round this house is code for "meh"

• Like 1

Too bland, too easy tolerance build up fer me, and the taste gets way too familiar.

Much prefer smile or some psychosis.

Too much downtime on these shitty cheeses, never been able to last more than a day smoking it and it all gets buttered.

Cheese round this house is code for "meh"

It's the same where ever you go mate, every area has its strains that are grown to fucking death whats worse is the cuts take such a battering I'm *convinced* the high chances and they're now all very boring, mongy, wastes of time. Thats what happens when people who don't smoke are in control of what gets grown.

To stay on topic, as a young man we knew a lad who would always complain about being skint, so we'd always let him wrap a jamba up if we were sat around smoking. One day after saying he was skint, he asked if we'd wrap him a jamba - of course, we replied, he then proceeded to nip off to the shops (cheeky cunt). So my mate put a match with a bit of dog shit on the end, wrapped it in a spliff and gave it him when he came back - he was fine for a few tokes, the end sparked in a lovely dog-shit mess.

He plays in a huge metal band now and it's all gone to his head but I make sure to remind him of the time he smoked dog shit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

These pube stories. I'm interested, how do you prepare for such opportunities?

Do you go hardcore and just tear a few out on the spot, maybe carry a few in your pocket along side the out of date durex or do you have a pair of scissors on you at all times in case a pube prank situation arises?

I'd be more upset that you'd had your hands down ya pants and then rubbed your germy fingers all o'er t'spliff :bad:

Toenail one though - that's just grim lol

• 5 years later...