Vaped Toe Nail.

Keye

OK, not been stoned in about 2 weeks, got no weed blaa blaa blaa. I'm tidying up some dark corner and find a baccy tin with some pre-vaped weed in it. Wicked, thinks I. I've exhausted all other caches of weed, hash, chocolate, caps etc and this is definatly, definatly the last bit that will get me stoned.

So i'm loading up the Volcano, tipped half of it in, on with the bag, up she goes and down again.

I'm nicely stoned on setting 9 watching BB.

I empty her out for round two aaaaaaaaand

There's a fecking toe nail in the spent chamber.

• Like 5

*In voice of cleveland from family guy*

Eeeeew, thats naaaasty. :rofl:

P.S. Im aware I already posted, but this response was funnier than my first one lol

That would give ye the dry boak for sure lol

lol Funny post Hughie. Dry Boak. :yep: No better words to describe it B)

Unlucky Keye, I feel for you buddy lol I nearly vaped a dog hair the other day, not very nice and that gave me a 50% dry boak, I honestly dont think I could have held it if it was a toe nail and I had already vaped it lol

Edited by namaste666

Heheheh. I was at an after party party, and there was this guy who kept going on about how great his rocky (soap) was (yeah man, it's £50 an ounce, proper imported polm) . We'd been having some good green bongs, and this guy started crumbling his rocky into the bowl, and passed it round. My bro was last in the circle, emptied out the shit, and refilled it with his pubes.

He passed it to the guy, who didnt look, just stuck his mouth round the pipe. My bro lit the 'gear' for him, he took a HUGE lungfull, and started to go purple :yep:. My bro said "Yeah exactly, now fuck off" heheheh and we havent seen him since.

But TOENAILS???? Nah aint tried that yet. How was it?

found old bong in cupboard

filled with water

packed with green

lit

inhale

it didnt draw properly, so I do what i should have done in the first instance. Use my eyes to inspect it

realise that there is a hugh dead spider stuck with bits of web midway in the mouthpiece

get that shivering creeped out feeling.

never use that bong again

Beat That! lol

• Like 1

:yinyang:

uktoenail.com :ouch:

or

uktokenail.com

bet you wished you,d withnailed that one Keye unlucky matey :wink:

Rj :rofl:

a slightly scabby friend of mine always comes around and scours my floor because i smoke a lot and quite often there is a spilff or two to be had if you dont mind the fact it has been god knows where. anyway he always asks its not like he turns my house over for a smoke but he keeps his eyes peeled. one day i went downstairs to get a drink and comeback to find him coughing his lungs out. he had found a bit of very dry very hard peat that had come from the compost used in the drobe and bonged it thinking it was hash :D. i couldnt stop laughing.

another good laugh is to invite anyone i dont know well to try one of my joints with my homegrown puts about 80% of em out for the count. the best was a mate of my mums who couldnt drive home and had to go home about 5 in the morning on a work night when he felt able. another had to sorta stoop to move, eventually she started crawling she elaborated later that she felt that if she stood up, when she fell over it would be worse. needless to say they dont ask for a toke anymore i let them roll there own weak i wouldnt smoke it myself hippy spliffs. rebirth ;)

• Like 5