Lightest tobacco

chewable_madness

So as I don't smoke cigs ever, I just throw a little bit into the mix to make my weed go a little further, as am still not set up and growing my own am buying rediculusly over priced shite. I was just wondering what the lightest "healthiest" tobacco is, I always use to smoke lights till I sat down to a sesh the other night and was told that the "light" was all in the filter making the tobacco EXACTLY the same, :P I have not felt like such an arse in quite a long time.

Anyway I was just wondering if anybody knew the lightest tobacco around brand/type, I know its such a tiny point and will really make no diffrence but if am going into a stort and buying cigs/tobacco then i may as well get the lightest ones. The guy I was smoking with suggested menthol, but am not really down for mint flavoured joints.

hiya, as a smoker for 15yrs -ish, i'd say there aint one bud.

If you aren't a smoker of cigs then dont start if you can help it .

have you tried single hit pipes or bongs much?

i smoked some B&H silver with some black hash last night and they were realy mild in terms of taste but 8mg tar 0.6mg nicotine 9mg carbon monoxide lol i seem to remeber silk cut silver being realy low on those levels.

i smoked some B&H silver with some black hash last night and they were realy mild in terms of taste but 8mg tar 0.6mg nicotine 9mg carbon monoxide lol i seem to remeber silk cut silver being realy low on those levels.

yeah silk cu have got low ratings on there packets, but thats when smoked through their filter, which has 1000's of tiny holes in it, smoking without the filter and i bet those levels go back up to the same as any other type of ciggy.

T1

As far as hand rolling baccy, cutters tends to be the mildest or maybe drum light....

Personally I use GV.

American Spirit.Available in 2 strengths I think.

A bit more expensive,but it is supposed to be 'better' for you.And a bit hard to find...

I'm a cutters girlie.

Edited by Budmum

Just roll them thinner and ditch the baccie, especially if you only put a little tobacco in anyway :blub:

I've been doing this for just over a fortnight now and its all good...down with dirty tobacco...boo hiss :blub:

I use Amber Leaf rolling tobacco and find it quite smooth, I buy it in europe so it only costs about £4.50 for 50g which lasts me 10 days or so. I will eventually ditch the tobacco when the time is right.

hiya, as a smoker for 15yrs -ish, i'd say there aint one bud.

If you aren't a smoker of cigs then dont start if you can help it .

have you tried single hit pipes or bongs much?

Yeah salby, am not totally nuts on one hitter pipes but i do heart a good billy, its just am at home for the summer so a bong isn't as subtle as I'd like, :unsure:.

But thanks guys I'll rock the cutters choice, just don't remember seeing it, then again I wasn't looking.

Thinkin about it now tho, would rolling tobacco not be better for you, its less processed if am not mistaken?? But as we can clearly see from this post my tobacco knowledge is fairly slim.

The lightest baccy I have ever come across is the Drum in the white packet, I think it is called ultra light or something :smug: , anyway I have not seen it for sale in the U.K. only in the Netherlands. There is probably an online tobacco shop that sells it.

H.T.

I'd go so far to say there is no "light" uk baccy. I've tried pretty much all of them, and they all seem far too strong, with too much aroma.

Best stuff I've found is "Domingo" from Spain, which can be had for about £2 a pack mail order, or £1 if your actually in Spain. Lovely stuff. lol (for baccy anyway)