Anyone tried Cheese x G13??

rushton69

Well managed to get my hands on an oz of cheese crossed with g13 last night and dont doubt its genes as it absolutely stinks but is darker and different to any cheese iv had before.

My girlfriend gets an eigth or so of it for free from one of her friends whos horse she rides in exchange about once a week so im pretty sure someone round here is growing it, I love it, smells and tastes gorgeous and makes your eyes wobble in your head :blub:

I just wondered if anyone else has tried it and if anyone knows of any seed banks that stock it or is it just as I persume a very nice homebred cross?

post-32003-1215767583_thumb.jpg

Thats funny as there both clone only plants,and some even say G13 is a myth anyway..

Id say its just a cracking bit of bud,thats picked up the name on its travels.

:yinyang:

It could possibly be something like BB Cheese crossed with g13 haze or similar but doubt it man. Still looks well nice though =)

didnt realise g13 was clone only, makes you think...

Definately a cheese cross tho and not one iv come accross before (and iv smoked quite a few different cheeses), yep I wonder if it is a bb cross, swear can taste slight afghani tastes in there but still needs a week curing in the jar anyway id say.

Also anyone ever thought of crossing cheese with an autoflowering strain-might be interesting, little window box cheese buds anyone??? :unsure:

My dad was looking at producing an autoflowering cheese until the pigs took everything away, it can be done. And well wouldn't they just look great in your kitchen, and that sweet aroma!

I have tried a few different Cheese's.

The first pack of Big Buddha Cheese we had was ridiculously stinky and strong tasting, unbelievably and I could rave on about it for ever. The second lot we got were good, completely different though in my opinion and much more of a standard pungency, :unsure:. But the taste was still good.

Had some that came from manchester which was stronger tasting but more of a sweet taste.

I'm not sure if BB's seeds just aren't that consistent... or whether the phenotypes got mixed up or whether we just landed an amazing seed the first time round. All we have left now is a couple of self generated crosses which appeared just before the bust, of ak47 and cheese and its a good strong uplifting smoke.

and from what I know G13 was made by some guy who lived about a mile up the road from me called Lance. Had a brother called Raggy but I believe Lance moved over to the dam to start his breeding career off and never heard of him since.

I apologise for my lack of punctuation and language skills in that last message, seem to have dropped my brain. haha.

yeh mate,that lance is a legend.

you need to do a little reading....

oh,and theres only 1 cheese....the rest are cheese crosses.

I know theres only one cheese, but theres plenty of different tasting different cross's around. I was just on about the BB Cheese being completely different both times we had it. 2 different (yet the same) packs, 2 different weeds. lol.

And I know you wouldn't like to admit it, but it was either g-13 or g-force lol.

Yea lil auto cheeses sound wicked to me-bring em on!

Working my way through this oz now mmm :yinyang:

Dont know much about G13 il have to look in to it, would love to breed my own strains, maybe one day...

Edited by webby

Guest Mr.Greengenes
Thats funny as there both clone only plants,and some even say G13 is a myth anyway..

Myth?? Perhaps I don't understand this comment: I just bought some G13 Haze seeds from the Seedsman

Myth?? Perhaps I don't understand this comment: I just bought some G13 Haze seeds from the Seedsman

You've got a G13 cross,not the "G13" its clone only :oldtoker: .

Have a read through this:-Read me

:unsure: