the great blueberry conspiricy..

bizzaro

has anyone else happened upon this phenomanon,basicly it revolves around folk who are regularly havin to buy street weed for any reason..

..for me it almost ALLWAYS goes like this when buyin weed...Basicly some one,be it the dealer..,one of his mates..,one of the lads whos scorin it has heard that hte weed in question is BLUE BERRY!!..now my point is EVERY time ya get it despite it being different colours,tastes,smells..,smokes..its always insisted upon that its actualy blueberry!!!...:spliff:...hmnnn..is it just me pickin up on this or???..honest it happens so regular to me im truly gettin sick of hearing it!!!..:wink:

to be honest thats why i went for a BB to grow..NO LUCK..MALES!!!...but to actualy find out what a true BB tastes like ect!!

So yeh is it area specific or..do folks in say notts get like a cheese vibe goin on...or warrington,is it the KILLER SKUNK thats got the name???..hope ya get mi drift?

Edited by bizzaro73

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bizzaro

• weedboy94

• Felix Dzerzhinsky

yes same thing happens in my area. big hype about some super skunk and then when it comes to the crunch its nothing but hype. i think it boosts sales for the dealers. best thing to do is grow your own mate. i have tasted blueberry and it is absolutly unmistakble. we are lucky that someone must be letting his personal supply hit the streets sometimes as we get good quality some days not much. has anyone seen that skunk that makes your teeth crunch? not good. i am sure i seen a conspiricy section somewhere also.

haaa..yeh theres a 'grit weed' thread somewhere?!!..admin??

but yeh its always shit about near me..im growing,just not ready yet an run out of my first lot... :wink: :ninja::spliff:

My area we always get 'Cheese' which is never actually cheese. Really pee's me off when people put a random name to weed just to sell it.

YES YES YES!!!!.....does my nuggin riiiiight in!!... :wink: :spliff::ninja:....its just some randomn weed innit..usualy low quality...i been lucky today,got some ok stuff.

Blueberry/Cheese nowadays is like Skunk was a decade ago - dealers have cottoned on to the fact that people will pay more for the name so now they call all their bud Blueberry or Cheese, just like they used to call it all Skunk, relying on the fact that their average customer doesn't know one strain from the next.

Edited by Boojum

Id go wi that theory...just mass market appeal innit...fucks me off when folk buy into it tho.

even my lil'bro has started sayin it..he's been havin to help score for me..n its the numptys he's havin to go to,think it must rub off?!...need to gi'im a good slap!!...lol

tbh i,m seriously fucked right off with scorin altogether, not had to score for over ten years, but this last 8 months i,ve been unable to get a grow on and had to go dealer street , other than the odd occasion i cant say as ive been impressed with any of the deals i,ve bought, as for askin what strain it is thats just laughable, if you ask what strain it is or how much for an oz etc they look at you as if you got three heads lol ,i dont even bother to ask anymore cos you know its all gonna be bullshit, they havent got a clue

All the old school guys i knew in the 80's have either died, emigrated or just jacked in , in them days you had a choice of at least half a dozen different smokes mainly resins ranging from Moroccan, red/gold seal ,leb was always on the menu , oil , occassional we,d get are hands on some reject temple ball lol , every now and then someone would get some quality bud from the US, Jamaica and Thailand ...in other words it was always what it said on the label lol

Fuck im sounding like grandad :P

Sorry for ranting

Rj lol

I once tried scoring some bud at a rave I was at, the guy told me he has some astounding (I knew it was shit the second he said that) Blueberry.

It looked more like leaf clippings so I told him I wasn't a mug and if I wanted to smoke some leaves there were plenty of bushes around.

Edited by pyrocat

im from ireland and its very hard to find a constant supply of good green. I have no option to choose dealer a, b or c. so when i get weed its usually just weed. i do ask what type it is but its a standard answer "its good grass" (which it never is)

occasionaly im told its skunk, and im sure it sometimes is, but as this is the only name that`s put to the grass i very much doubt it always is when told that.

but even if i was told the correct name it would make little difference, as the quality of the grow, care of plant and the fact that the green is still wet in the bag when i get it, then its not really a true reflection of what that strain has to offer. If the grass has been grown purely for greed, in my eyes it hasn`t or doesnt need to reach it`s full potential.

focus on scoring quality bud.

forget names when buying smoke.

make dealer understand you look for connaisseur bud.

carry a pocket microscope when buying, and only use a bowl when testing.

this will eventually make the dealer start looking for quality signs(when ur good customer)

dont believe the hype

when asking for a standard hybrid to cut down on the lethargo-bud i was offered another strain than what i used to buy between harvests.

after one ounce it struck to me it smelled and tasted like blueberry

(thought it was a bit grapefruit-ish at first)

the dealer didnt know what name the bud was , he said he bought it cuz it looked good under scope , and smelled amazingly pungeant.

bottom line- when looking for quality nud , eventually you will smoke all good strains that ur supllier can get hands on

when asking for a name , he'll fuck u

Thats for sure i find no point im actualy asking coz all you get is er 'BLUEBERRY'...tell ya im sick of it!

as for takin a microscope to check your deals the guys i kinda know to score from are mostly swollen eye in bred fuckin divvys who would rather beat ya up than lettin ya scrutinize there er product.

right what ya say about the quality also...why should they finish a weed proper when its just the 10 bag profit there after!!

Sooooo as you guys can imagine,im REALLY lookin forward to seein todays new score later?!!!..hmnnnn.!!

Edited by bizzaro73

Guest Tyler.Durden

Used to be WIDA a lot up here.

But its not white mate? lol

Am so glad i dont have to buy from the streets since my latest crop, never again will i give my money to a ill informed border line criminal scrote for a light deal of wet, chopped early or sprayed shite. :ermm:

Used to be WIDA a lot up here.

But its not white mate? lol

Am so glad i dont have to buy from the streets since my latest crop, never again will i give my money to a ill informed border line criminal scrote for a light deal of wet, chopped early or sprayed shite. :ermm:

:)...exactly!!!

Guest scarface
i have tasted blueberry and it is absolutly unmistakble.

i wouldnt go that far mate, ive grown and smoked plenty of blueberry and IMO its average at best, theres nothing really amazing about the flavour at all :smoke: