the great blueberry conspiricy..

bizzaro

you cannot look after yourself and your letting people disrespect you and rob you.

u r obviously bullet proof. aint no AK's gonna get in ur way. until the day i become bullet proof, im not gonna be knocking out everyone who pisses me off like u suggest.

u r dam funny thu :yahoo:

:smoke:....:yes:...yeah sure as shit il gi'im that!!!...:yep:..lol...

...had me proper rollin about!!!..lol.. :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bizzaro

• weedboy94

• Felix Dzerzhinsky

:D Im smoking some nice Dry Original Mango.

Payed £160 a Oz, looks like like a oz and a half tho..

Nah mate ive had guns and machetes pulled out before, then you gotta run. lol

When you next going Dam? HT has got me wanting to go too..

Im thinking early august...

:rofl: Im smoking some nice Dry Original Mango.

Nah mate ive had guns and machetes pulled out before, then you gotta run. :wink:

Oooooh man i wish i could score an oz for starters...:rofl:...tell ya what tho?...bet i could run Faaaaaster...lol.lol

as for the motherland im not entirely sure at mo as my GF has pointed out quite firmly that we have more pressing things to spend money on!!.. :Dlol:rofl::(:D:rofl: ..lol.. :ouch: ..so im hopin still real soon BUT!!...HT is a bummer init..lol..got us Aaall mouth watering on it eh???...lol..

:rofl: Im smoking some nice Dry Original Mango.

Nah mate ive had guns and machetes pulled out before, then you gotta run. :crybaby:

Makes a mental note to oneself,if i can ever afford to get to the dam this year,it defo wont be in early august just incase i bump into and upset serious :rofl:

Peace dude :wink:

I reckon most of the dealers just dont know what they're talking about. When I'm out of my own, I try buy to buy off dealers who also grow, then you get what they tell you it is, if they know you know whats what (confusing sentence that, took me 5 mins to write) . If not just soak up on the fact that people dont have a clue what anything is :rofl:

Guest easthead

withnailed.

sorry...

Im to scared to post in case i get knocked out.

But yea..same here..Blueberry all day long. Blueberry coming out of my ass..

Dont think ive actually ever had Blueberry though untill i recently came across a friend with some blueberry (so he says) cutting.

I guess prof is in the pudding. From what i heard it looks very distinctive. Anyone got any good photos?

Peace..and anger management.

Edited by easthead

:rofl:...:rofl:...look you guys dont ALL have to be scared of the serious dude!!....honestly he assures me personaly that he's NEVER taken anyone out who didnt very well deserve it!!!... lol :wink: :rolleyes: ....:yes:..lol.. lol

Serious_ fky......... how do you run away from a firearm being pulled on you???, please inform me.

the Jester

...look you guys dont ALL have to be scared of the serious dude!!....

just so u know serious fky, i think sum of the stuff u say is pure humour quality, and i aint takin the piss out of ya when i reply 2 it, just highlighting the comedy value of it. top toker B)

lol...lol...look you guys dont ALL have to be scared of the serious dude!!....honestly he assures me personaly that he's NEVER taken anyone out who didnt very well deserve it!!!... :flex::unsure::yep: ....lol..lol.. :wink:

Bang on bizz :wink:

...look you guys dont ALL have to be scared of the serious dude!!....

just so u know serious fky, i think sum of the stuff u say is pure humour quality, and i aint takin the piss out of ya when i reply 2 it, just highlighting the comedy value of it. top toker B)

Thanks weedboy, my friends have said the same :wink: thanks for the kind words fella B)

Don't you just love the community here at uk420 :smoke:

Edit:Typos

Edited by serious_fky

Serious_ fky......... how do you run away from a firearm being pulled on you???, please inform me.

the Jester

Theres a few videos on the internet that can easily show you this.

You just gotta grip the gun and stand out of the barrels view and turn the gun and break there finger.

Ive been lucky enough to have had enough time to see them pull it out there balls or see them putting there glove on..

Welcome to London. Guess its like this everywhere tho these days...

Nah mate ive had guns and machetes pulled out before, then you gotta run. :unsure:

Then you get shot in the back I guess

Nah mate ive had guns and machetes pulled out before, then you gotta run. :unsure:

Better than getting shot in the face.

focus on scoring quality bud.

forget names when buying smoke.

make dealer understand you look for connaisseur bud.

carry a pocket microscope when buying, and only use a bowl when testing.

this will eventually make the dealer start looking for quality signs(when ur good customer)

dont believe the hype

when asking for a standard hybrid to cut down on the lethargo-bud i was offered another strain than what i used to buy between harvests.

after one ounce it struck to me it smelled and tasted like blueberry

WITHNAILED

Edited by 908

Nah mate ive had guns and machetes pulled out before, then you gotta run. :smoke:

Better than getting shot in the face.

I think the result is the same in the end, you're laying dead on the ground over a tiny bit of bud. Worthwhile :unsure: I think not :wink: