the great blueberry conspiricy..

bizzaro

psst.. hey.. i've got some skunk.. its fuckin strong.. its blueberry, man.. BLUEBERRY

:wink:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bizzaro

• weedboy94

• Felix Dzerzhinsky

psst.. hey.. i've got some skunk.. its fuckin strong.. its blueberry, man.. BLUEBERRY

:wassnnme:

:guitar:...:yahoo:...Exacta-mundo amigo!!!!

i get that it aint that simple for everyone bizz buddy, it was about 5 years between deciding that i was going to grow and actually being in a position where i was able to for me, ive bought the poxy ten bags mate ive bought every bit of shite there was :wassnnme: ive also known various people at higher levels in the game in my time, including one guy who could get as many kilo's as you wanted of vacuum packed shit hot gear continously for several years, dont get me wrong btw im an absolute nobody but seriously i could introduce you to at least twenty in my little suburb, i just know shitloads of people(from all walks of life) mate, i could probably source anything dodgy you wanted, not that id want to or would do.

as you said mate its not what you know its who you know, but then i find most aint really worth knowing, saying i cant grow so i have to smoke this shit is bollox tbh theres always a choice.

:guitar:...flippin ek TD i think me n you should be getting together!...:yahoo:...start some intro's off ay?!!...:yahoo:...later bro...bizz.

Punch him in his face if you have to.

Then he whips out a piece and busts a cap on your ass. You the look pretty stupid laying on the floor bleeding to death :wassnnme:

rofl :guitar::yahoo: :yahoo:

know exactly what you mean tho guys

theres a dealer round my end selling that shite grit weed , as dutch cheesy wtfs dutch cheesy, me thinks hes refering to cheese :yahoo:

hi im lawless and im stupid .... Not

Edited by Lawless

Guest easthead

You cant score in Sheffield??????

:wassnnme:...

I live in Manchester, And i know for a fact that Sheffield has a booming trade in all kinds of stuff!!

Some of the best free party's i have been to are normally around the Sheffield area. Was a good one recently at Suprise View.

Did you go Biz?

I always had the impression it was very a relaxed place as we have never had no trouble with free party's. Maybe the odd copper will pop up, but unless it is in a building or something they dont close us, they just piss off and leave everyone to it.

Maybe just me and my see good in everything view?

Peace

Edited by easthead

I live in Manchester, And i know for a fact that Sheffield has a booming trade in all kinds of stuff!!

Some of the best free party's i have been to are normally around the Sheffield area. Was a good one recently at Suprise View.

Did you go Biz?

I always had the impression it was very a relaxed place as we have never had no trouble with free party's. Maybe the odd copper will pop up, but unless it is in a building or something they dont close us, they just piss off and leave everyone to it.

Peace

Ayuip easthead...i know what ya sayin about the party scene dude but i aint been around it for yeaaaaaaers!...dont really know anyone here funny as it sounds...long story!

Guest easthead

Did you go Biz?

Peace

Ayuip easthead...i know what ya sayin about the party scene dude but i aint been around it for yeaaaaaaers!...dont really know anyone here funny as it sounds...long story!

Its all kicking off again with the no smoking ban, people would rather go raving in a field now'a'days. not been any for the last 2 weeks due to weather, but they normally happen every weekend. Or at least they have been for the last 3 years anyway.

(ive only been back in UK for 4 years so i dunno whats been going on from 1995-2004 as i was offskis on my travels)

Send me a pm and i can direct you to the right places to get your name on the party list. if you want??

peace bro

post-22154-1215943562_thumb.jpg

Edited by easthead

Guest easthead
shit hot easthead will do...need to start gettin out more!!!!...lol.lol.lol

I guess i can direct you from here...

Just google partyvibe you'll see the photo i posted on the main page.

Is this ok ?? (mods)??

ETA sorry totally off topic.

Edited by easthead

shit hot easthead will do...need to start gettin out more!!!!...lol.lol.lol

I guess i can direct you from here...

Just google partyvibe you'll see the photo i posted on the main page.

Is this ok ?? (mods)??

lol...just seen joolz here knockin about!..should be shunt it!!..lol

you ever heard of the NTA..northern techno alliance???..they used to put on partys all over this end! eeer or 'SQUATJUICE'?? doubly lol but who cares..lol

Edited by bizzaro73