the great blueberry conspiricy..

bizzaro

Guest easthead

Top post.

:blub::soap::)

Ok, Uk420 I took your advice, and i told my dealer to look for some good quailty bud as next time i shall have a microscope with me and if need be and i am not happy I warned him to be prepared for violence.

He looked at me blankly for a few seconds then burst out laughing.

I guess it must be how you say it?

anyways...he asked me do i want to buy a smoke or not. I said yes, gave him my money skinned a phat one up, got stoned and I left peacefully. Lucky for him it was a nice smoke.

lol..

In reality...

I went scored and had a brew and smoke then I left..all is good. If its shit, i just wouldnt go back again. I guess i am lucky as i still know a few good people out there who are perseveringly trying to do there best. i dont ask the names/brand/gene pool, Just ask "is it clean" end off.

Welcome to the site serious fky.

I do know where you are coming from, I live in Manchester. I just try my best to keep out of it all, my way of dealing with the current social situation is to make a joke about it and try and see the funny side (not always the case but most of the time you can).

Peace bro

Edited by easthead

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bizzaro

• weedboy94

• Felix Dzerzhinsky

Punch him in his face if you have to. Knock him out if you can (The one blow).

I don't promote violence.

I don't like fighting.

Everybody ive ever hit always got knocked out. But some don't learn ANY other way.

Are you for real?

Punch him in his face if you have to. Knock him out if you can (The one blow).

I don't promote violence.

I don't like fighting.

Everybody ive ever hit always got knocked out. But some don't learn ANY other way.

Are you for real?

lol...:huh:...:bag:...What ya reckon Bish??...is this notone of the funniest posts you've seen in Aaaaages????..lol..lol...lol... :ouch::rofl:

'Id just turn it back round on him n break his finger'...!!..lol...lol...lol..lol

Edited by bizzaro73

:ouch: in my area everyones got the lemony bud, or one guy keeps extending hte cheese name :rofl:, he is like : blue cheese, next time its blue trainwreck cheese, then its super blue cheese skunk (exagirated lol) and the weed is so shit, sometimes it isnt even weed :huh:

:ouch: in my area everyones got the lemony bud, or one guy keeps extending hte cheese name :rofl:, he is like : blue cheese, next time its blue trainwreck cheese, then its super blue cheese skunk (exagirated lol) and the weed is so shit, sometimes it isnt even weed lol

:huh:...:bag:...fuckin Bang on BUDO...totaly fulla shit aint thi???...lol.

its easyer to buy magic mushrooms, class A drugs than it is to get some bud.

when i do manage to score i have to go through several people and end up many grams down :unsure:

Guest Bongzilla

this is a great thread ! :spliff:

i dont have a grow or anything yet so still gettin the good old street weed all down to the bottom of my lungs

one thing ive learnt is that you cant have enough dealer numbers they are all in it for the money

the dude i get it off at the minute always tries to claim its blueberry no matter what it is! and yes when its dry dusty yellow weird shit CHEESE! i think not i never ask for names just an ounce and if it looks shit i dont buy it

the other day i did get offered 3 bags of what was to me trim/leaves (new dealer! first deal!)

Blueberry he said wicked gear i said leave me a bong load and i'll give you a ring back get an ounce if its any good.....

It smelt like tea leaves.. not bud at all and got you stoned for 0.01 secsonds i'd one hit of a bong and threw the rest out

should have phoned him up told him i wanted the 3 bags..... then thumped him in the back of the head when he got here! lol

dealers are always claimin blueberry when its not hahhaa

REAL bluberry is soo nice and cheese too

does anyones dealer always try and say that its AK? i get that alot too

bottom line is if you want to be sure its blueberry either grow your own / do the dam!

Edited by Bongzilla

Guest easthead

Man you lot need to get growing!

Ditch the dealer dude...Dont fight em!

Peace and love!!

ETA (between crops is the killer)

Edited by easthead

Ditch the dealer dude...Dont fight em!

I like that - ditch the dealer, don't bitch slap him lol

i live with my parents so growing is out of the question. plan on moving out early next year however and plan a grow then. B)

Guest Tyler.Durden

The problem with 'dealers' in general is they are normally just an everyday average person who's not paticularly bright and sells a bit to make a smoke or a few quid, and they generally have either just the one supplier or buy from whoever has something at the time, generally from a choice of 'this' or 'nowt', and as ive said a few times on here already, without any great deal of thought going into it.

The only solution is to grow your own, or failing that on the odd occasion you find a dealer with good bud stock up on it.

Seriously tho growing is the answer, its only going to get worse imo, you used to be able to get good bud until we got to the stage where its mostly brits supplying it. (nearly clicked a ;) smiley then but its depressing when you think about it, it wasnt that long ago i could score strong dry quality shit whenever i wanted, and at reasonable prices.....:rofl:)

Have to say there are still good dealers out there though, but then i know about 3 and they rarely have bud for sale these days, and sadly i live in the salford area and if i sat down and thought about it id be able to name at least a hundred people i could score from, so if you live out in the sticks somewhere the chances of finding one must be seriously slim.

Edited by Tyler.Durden

The problem with 'dealers' in general is they are normally just an everyday average person who's not paticularly bright and sells a bit to make a smoke or a few quid, and they generally have either just the one supplier or buy from whoever has something at the time, generally from a choice of 'this' or 'nowt', and as ive said a few times on here already, without any great deal of thought going into it.

The only solution is to grow your own, or failing that on the odd occasion you find a dealer with good bud stock up on it.

Seriously tho growing is the answer, its only going to get worse imo, you used to be able to get good bud until we got to the stage where its mostly brits supplying it. (nearly clicked a lol smiley then but its depressing when you think about it, it wasnt that long ago i could score strong dry quality shit whenever i wanted, and at reasonable prices.....lol)

Have to say there are still good dealers out there though, but then i know about 3 and they rarely have bud for sale these days, and sadly i live in the salford area and if i sat down and thought about it id be able to name at least a hundred people i could score from, so if you live out in the sticks somewhere the chances of finding one must be seriously slim.

Ayup TD,thing is it dont matter where you live.take me for instance?..i live in a big city..sheffield to be precise and i actualy dont know even one person to score from here.

so im basicly adding that its more a case of who you know.i have to travel to leeds to score and i have to get through other people..no chance of getting a Q or a half to last ya thru..its genrally a case of havin to pretty much buy what ya can get if ya want a smoke at all!..and its just poxy ten bags which last nooo time.

As for your GROW UR OWN comments i think most folk here are..lol...just not all of us have a stash from previous grows to keep us going or might be a good few weeks from harvest..Both apply to me!...fact is iv been smoking for years n years but dont and really NEVER has had a reliable erDEALER if thats what ya can call em!. ;)

defo agree with ur points TD its just not as simple as that for everyone!.. lol And i tell ya what ur a fuckin lucky man if you really know hundreds of folk to score from?....please do introduce me!!..lol..lol..Bizz

Guest Tyler.Durden

i get that it aint that simple for everyone bizz buddy, it was about 5 years between deciding that i was going to grow and actually being in a position where i was able to for me, ive bought the poxy ten bags mate ive bought every bit of shite there was :yep: ive also known various people at higher levels in the game in my time, including one guy who could get as many kilo's as you wanted of vacuum packed shit hot gear continously for several years, dont get me wrong btw im an absolute nobody but seriously i could introduce you to at least twenty in my little suburb, i just know shitloads of people(from all walks of life) mate, i could probably source anything dodgy you wanted, not that id want to or would do.

as you said mate its not what you know its who you know, but then i find most aint really worth knowing, saying i cant grow so i have to smoke this shit is bollox tbh theres always a choice.

Edited by Tyler.Durden