Nice pair of mangos

boarderbing

These are my girls (i hope) they are six weeks old and were grown from seed under a flouro then when the roots came through its three inch rockwool cube I got them under a 400w grolux in a205nft box. So far so good a little problem with some yellow spots on some of the older leaves but I dont think it is a major problem it could be too much misting the plants

post-49-1056913234_thumb.jpg

Nice and Bushy mate looking good.:wassnnme:

Tell me its somthing ive wondered about maybe you or another hydro person could inlighten me. When you go from small rooting cube to 3 inc cube how do you water them is it from the top as i know you dont put them into the tank til the roots are showing

high boarderbing, sorry bud nft isnt really my area, but someone will help as soon as they can :wassnnme:

you could try haveing a look at the problem solver, just follow the instructions.

heard good things about the mango, you will keep us posted on how they grow and smoke wont ya ?

take care

hemlok

Will keep yous up to date. I hope to start 12/12 in a couple of days, still waiting for relay switch.

cheers

Sorry I forgot to answer your question Saldo1 , they are watered from the top and they also sat on a wicking mat in a propagator.

Looks good boarder, yes please keep us posted as i have a similar set up and was also thinkin about purchasing some mango seeds :yinyang:

Hello usa grower , the green stuff is just a little moss that appeared when I put them in the box. I dont think it causes any real harm(I hope).

hey boarderbing,

nice plants, can't wait for my mango seeds to come they're meant to have a pretty huge yeild so tell us what they're like... perhaps this thread should be in the indoor budshots forums tho...

The German

• 2 weeks later...

Well me too getting mango (off german) but I read in a medi trhead that it's good for mdei users low yielder but good. Althou I expect it should be amazing. I mean it's a cup winner.

Detoxed

Read and sead or sead and read I can never remember but It is in Scotland.

I did wait 5 weks for seed so be patient.

good luck mate.

KC do mango seeds, but they are notorious for being problematic (low outcome rate). Anyway that's where I'm getting them from and hope all goes as well as you m8. keep up the good work.

Detoxed