Oxygen in Soil

shpling

Im sitting at work... having just finished a small quantity of ww in a pipe... the idea seeps into my head about airating soil using aquarium airstones (bubbler stones) in a small housing to stop the pores from clogging.

That way a constant supply of good air will find its way into the soil :P .

Has anyone tried this?

Hi,

Pourous (sp?) pipe is what you want, put a t- piece on the end of your airline. Then join the two ends together with the pourous pipe to form a ring.

I've got this same setup in the bottom of my pots using coco cor and it works a treat. I've got about two inches of clay pebbles in the bottom of the pot with the ring sat ontop. Then a 60/40 mix of coco and clay.

So I think it would definatly be beneficial to you soil growers. You want as much oxygen to the roots as possible.

Take it Easy,

VRG

Hmmm nice one.

I have used H2O2 with mushrooms and it works really well, makes for very strong shrooms.

I think im going to try using H2O2 in water and the air pump. Also found out that using it in mushroom growing its soil association approved. So I suspect that its not less organic for plants because it makes pure O2 and H2O. B)

Its my first grow, I hope im not going a bit overboard.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPLING