potted plant

whiff

Now that summer is here, I have decided to have my last of three plants benefit from the sun as much as possible. The plant is at about two weeks into flowering, and the pitils are forming very nicely on the 56 inch girl (hummm... principly sativa?)

What caveat might anyone have for potted plants and sunlight? Should I modify fertilizing during the flowering? Any hidden dangers? :D

Wind ? Insects ? Animals ? Water dryout ? :D

Detoxed

EDIT : What on earth is 56inches doind in a pot ? must be awfully big ...

Edited by detoxed

Yeah, I agree, that 56 inches is rather large, and the plant seems to have had a growing spurt when I transferred it to its present pot, which is probably at about 10 gallons. Anyway, the noted potential dangers are to be duely noted and appreciated. I don't much fear the wind, or dry out, but bugs and animals, now that's another story. What does pure sunlight do for yields anyway, say, compared to exclusive use of artificial light? Does UV help or hinder?