leaning over

alman

hi everyone

my plants are a lot bigger now but they are bending over a lot, is this bad?

also i dont know when to repot them cos they r in tiny pots at the mo.

:) alman

If they're big and in tiny pots they need repotting....that's probably also why they're leaning; not enough root development to support the plant. Repot and use sticks to support them until they get a bit of strength B)

B) good crop you got there mossy although mine are in large bucket type i find that if you twiddle the stems each day before watering this makes the stems stronger and dont need the support of canes but canes are also good to use as support until they can cope with the harsh winds we have here in nw uk

hope your grow looks something like this alman how old are your plants now ?? :D

Ah vision weaver...you are a god! I really like the idea of twiddling the stems...next grow I'm going to try that out...well - actually if you look at the photo you'll see some plant in pots in the front....wee things (they will be finished indoors)...they will get the twiddle factor and I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for that. Mossy out.

my plants are about 3 weeks old now, all 5 are lookin v healthy and they arnt bending over anymore because i repotted em, the weather has been amazing over the 3 weeks, how often are u ment to ventilate the greenhouse?

cheers for advice

alman :stoned:

Hi guys,

My 2 afghan special and 3 NL#5 are about three feet, 3 ladies and two undecided and doing great, but

I'm getting phantom bends so I think it's time for a repot. What size pots would you recommend (bearing in mind that I'm growing in my garden with small red chillies wired to my plants for disguise, so I can't take the piss with three foot deep pots!)?

Cheers!