Epsom Salts / With feed

Sal

Can you mix epsom salts with your feed ( im using BioBiz products ) is it ok

or will it cause me problems.

Should i feed then next water give epsom salts advice please

~There are no probs mixing with feed. Melt the ES in a little hot water first before adding to your mix.

• 1 month later...

Yeah i add epson salts with miricle grow and i it works for me. i tried it to test because i had a pH prob with my soil. I flushed the roots of the pot and was wooried about lack of nute after flush so added the epson salts with the fert. Seems to work fine, infact i saved 2 plants.... :cat:

hello saldo1...i saw a mention in a thyread a coupla weeks back that feed and epsom salts

are given at same time....I decided to give it a try on my sk1's as they looked a little sick...

usual sk symptons...after a feed they seemed to perk up...now seem to be better with no

more probs.....Bishie maybe you should try this if you haven't already..... :headpain:

• 3 weeks later...

i remember when i added the epsom salts i thought it was going to lower the pH it didnt do that and it nearly screwed up my plant but it did save one that had mg decifficency though