Photoperiod tricks and flushing

Chuffmeister

Hi folks.

I can recall viewing a thread that gave some interesting info on some nifty photoperiod tricks that can be performed to maximise yield towards the final weeks/days of flowering.

I remember there was something about giving the girls 48 hours of darkness ... then reducing the light period after that.

Can't remember the detail. Well, it's getting towards day 40 of flowering skunk#1 and there are around 30% red/brown pistols .. so not quite there yet but I'd love to find that thread again so I can try this stuff out.

It's a soil grow and I'm using biobizz flowering nutes. When do I need to start flushing etc?

Any help with this much appreciated.

There,s no need to flush when growing in soil its a hydro think although i think some people still do

first time i did second time i never no difference to me anyway but im no conaser. But saying that i think i would know if somthing didn,t taste right and my buds are very tasty ( says so with big :unsure: on my face )

Ok, thanks.

But there was some great information about starving the ladies of light towards the end of flowering .. I remember reading it on this forum .. but I can't seem to locate it anywhere now (serves me right for not cutting/pasting).

I have some lovely skunk1 bud but want to try those photoperiod tricks on them.

Surely someone remembers the advice?

And I'm sure flushing is relevant to soil grows as well. No disrespect of course. But there are nutes present in the soild which are taken up by the plant and modulate the flavour so washing them all through before a harvest would make sense to me.