Greenhouse questions.

Dangerous Beans

Ok, ive set up a 6ft by 6ft greenhouse, in it are 4 plants I am not sure what strain they are. The guy who I got them from said they are nebula x skunk no. 1 x something else that I cant remember, (Northern lights or haze probably). I also have bush tomatos and other plants to obscure the view of the more important plants.

Two af the plants are about 1m tall, one went out later than the others and is only 50cm tall and the 4th has had its growth tip removed so it is only about 40cm high but very bushy. They are all growing nicely and I have started feeding them an organinc multi-purpose liquid firtiliser once every 14 days. I water them every 4 days. They are planted in big pots filled with multi purpose organic compost. This is the 1st time ive really tried to grow bud and I know next to nothing about growing in a greenhouse.

and my questions are..

(1) Is this ok? Will it work? Are there any problems you can see me having that it would help to know about beforehand?

(2) If this did work and I manage to grow bud, how much am I likely to have and how good is it likely to be.

(3) How big are the plants likely to get?

Thanks for any help :sorry:

sounds good to me, not sure about the other questions. i think alot of it depends on strain and as you dont know wot type it is, and i know about as much as you about growing, i dont have a clue how big they'll get.

good luck

rocky

B) hi there dud i have about 18 in the greenhouse and all are coming on just fine i to am abit like you and on my first grow

i do believe that some strains can grow to 5 foot sobe careful bro with those nosey neighbours and also those workmen what i have done is put a thin coating of whitewash on the greenhouse windows this has the effect of keeping those nosey bods out and also gives you a bit of that karma knowing that they cant see in bit the sun can still do its job ;)

My plan is to hang net curtains around the edges when I can find some old ones. I may use whitewash on the door. Good idea that. ;)

hey buster,growing in g/h is really easy,i grew last year skunk no1,and it was quite easy just like any other greenhouse growing,i just fed mine,and nature did the rest.my 18 plants this year are mazar and are growing well good luck,regards twinkle