A few pics from my day at the zoo

Burns

Nice pics.

Ah Chester zoo, brings back memories. Part of my old stomping ground. I'm biased cos I'm a Cestrian, but IMHO it's the best zoo in the country, not least because its primary concern has been for some considerable time the welfare of the animals and its role in conservation, it's what a zoo should be.

take your sordid zoo talk and fuck off the pair of ya.

next you'll be talking chester zoo in a brighton hotel smoking copious amounts of cannabis.

what would tony 2th make of that ??

not on this site you dont. its cannabis only.

begone :rofl:

Hey bartman,

Brighton you say, when do you have in mind :eek: .

Cannabis only eh, I`ll have non of that bigotry nonsense round here thank very much :ouch: .

Hey Booj,

Chester Zoo is the only zoo I`ve ever been to and the only As far as I can see they`re very proud of their breeding and rehabilitation projects and obviously care a great deal about the animals.

Burns B)

fuck off. i dont want to know about your trip to the zoo :yinyang:

this is a cannabis grow site ffs

lol

bute pics mate. glad you had good day ;)

lollol:rofl:

nice pics mate lol

Did you know that if you put a chameleon on a tartan blanket it explodes :rofl: ?

As said before, nice pics burns, don't expect any better from a DSLR unless you're gonna learn how to use it first though. LEarn as much about your compact and when that's run out of scope and you know it back to front, then it's time for a DSLR.

Cheers all, THC4METOO, I fancy an SLR mainly to take macro shots as the camera I have can`t get that close, not right in there anyway. I see your point though ;). I can`t look at a scene I want to take a pic of and say ah yes, I should apply this setting, it takes a good few attempts to get it right :rofl: .

Burns B)

I wonder how chilled out the animals at the zoo would be if they were fed bowls of cannabis. Seriously, I wonder how they'd behave if they were chronic cannabis eaters.

Theyd probably die. Name one animal that has cannabis as its main diet except you lot :smoke:

Edited by Archangel

Theyd probably die. Name one animal that has cannabis as its main diet except you lot :smoke:

Well since most threads I've seen about geurilla growing mention the need to protect the plants from nibbling by wildlife (depending on the location anything from rabbits to deer), or have people gutted cos their plants have been munched on I'd say it's probably a lot easier to name a herbivore that wouldn't have cannabis in its diet if it was available. Not as its main diet, but as part of its diet. Animals eat whatever's available (apart from very rare ones with restrictive diets like pandas & koalas), and it's a well known fact that animals like getting off their nuts every bit as much as humans, from monkeys that eat rotting fruit to get drunk on the fermented juice to reindeer that trip on fly argaric mushrooms to big cats that eat coca leaves. Even hedgehogs like getting off their faces on tobacco from cigarette butts left on the floor.

• 3 months later...

anyone else noticed that the first elephant picture looks like its trying to gouge its eye out with its trunk?

i used to feed my rabbit male plants, never had any problem with them. it died once though after i fed it one in full flower, im hoping that was a coincidence though... :unsure:

wiked pics btw, especially the parrot and the chamelion

Edited by weedboy94

• 4 months later...

Chameleons are rad, I used to keep them as pets as a kid, they tame very easily and are excellent for keeping the fly population in your home to a minimum.

post-39674-1228975027_thumb.jpg

it died once though after i fed it one in full flower, im hoping that was a coincidence though... :

only the once? sure it wasnt resurected??

Nice pics burns, dont know how i missed it first time round

T1