A few pics from my day at the zoo

Burns

Alright guys,

I took my lad to Chester zoo today, we were lucky with the weather, it stopped raining as soon as we got out of the car and started as soon as we got back into it :wassnnme: , makes a change!

Anyway, I took a some pics and these are some of the ones that turned out ok :yinyang:.

post-13730-1209307559_thumb.jpgpost-13730-1209307602_thumb.jpg

More to come,

Burns B)

Yeah, well nice pics, my fav is the camealion (spl???)

Tell us, what camera you using? Must be a digital SLR??? What model...

B)

Cheers all,

The chameleon is my fave too. Here`s another pic of the cheeky chappie :ninja: .

post-13730-1209320490_thumb.jpg

The camera is a Sony DSC-H2, 6MP. It`s not an SLR, you can mess with the settings, Aperture, exposure, f-stops and stuff but I don`t really know what I`m doing with it. These pics were taken on point and shoot mode :wink: .

He`s my new screensaver :( .

E2A: They`ve also been through photoshop, just auto levels, it kind of balances things lol. The rest is too complex :yep:

Burns B)

Edited by Burns

Well, that's totally amazing for a £200 camera on 'shoot and point mode'!!! Yikes, I'd say that pic could well easily be used as a Sony advert...

I see they have a carl zeiss lens (the worlds best), real cool pic, first time I ever saved a non-bud pic from this forum!

Cool, glad you had a top day at the zoo.

Cheers zadtop mate :smoke:. For every pic you see though I`ve deleted about 10 lol . I want an SLR eventually, with a decent macro lens and whatever I need to be able to get right up close, right into the trichs with clarity. I`ll get one one day :rofl: . Was a top day indeed, just me and ma boy, a lads day out ;) .

Burns B)

fuck off. i dont want to know about your trip to the zoo :rofl:

this is a cannabis grow site ffs

lol

bute pics mate. glad you had good day :smoke:

Nice pics.

Ah Chester zoo, brings back memories. Part of my old stomping ground. I'm biased cos I'm a Cestrian, but IMHO it's the best zoo in the country, not least because its primary concern has been for some considerable time the welfare of the animals and its role in conservation, it's what a zoo should be.

Edited by Boojum