foliar feeding

the german

Hey all

is it ok to foliar feed my plants with bio-bizz [bloom]? if so how much should i use per liter of water? [usual dose is 2-4ml/L] how often should i do so? and how do i know they've been fed enough?

i'm sure these questions have been asked before so i appologise in advance...

The German

hi german

i dunno about bio bizz

but nitrozyme has my :) up

works really well on mother plants lol and really good on any vegging plant

but only when vegging, i suppose u could spray while flowering, some peeps here do but u need very good ventilation so u don't get bud rot :(

sos i can't help with your original answer but every little helps

all the best jgs :workingfortescos: :unsure:

hey jgs i purchased nitrozyme a couple of weeks ago and for £8 per bottle it was a bargain since spraying my plants in vegging theyve went mad grown really quick and look quite healty i also spray on my flowering plants but its been fine no bud rot but i am a few degrees over the norm isnt bio bizz quite good tho ......? i was gonna purchase biobizz bloom

hi pd

dunno about bio bizz mate never used any of its products

but like u say the plants loved nitrozyme, i've only sprayed 1/2 week's into flowering

u gotta think your, buds are blooming and any trapped moisture in the buds will turn to :unsure:

all the best jgs lol

hey all,

forgot to mention i'm growing outdoors :unsure: so hopefully budrot won't be an issue [hopefully]. i started flowering just about 2 weeks ago, flowers just starting to appear lol

Yea bio-bizz is good, but i thought foliar feeding worked better?

The German

Edited by the german

• 3 weeks later...

Soory to be a complete newb-e dudes :woot: but is foliar feeding where you spreay the leaves to get em vegging like the darkest amazonian forest? I am also going to be using the Bio Bizzness.

I feel like a kid on Christmas.... getting all me gear today.

:smug:

Shpling