first grow

Guest herbal hobbies

Guest herbal hobbies

Hi all I have just embarked on my first grow I have planted a haze seed in all mix compost and it seems to have all the right nutrients a haze plant needs I have a 100w fluro as I am only growing one plant at this point is that ok? When the plant grows some leaves what length of time should I leave lights on for I heard 20 light 4 hours dark is ok if not please could some one let me know I have a few more questions

1 is miracle grow plant food ok to feed my plant when the time is right to start feeding it

2 if so how much should I feed it a week I read that 2-3 times a week plz correct if wrong

Is your birthday in your profile correct,are you only 15 yrs old?

Is your set-up one you have seen on Blue Peter/Magpie/How?

I asked the same question on your post My Firend Dead? but you didnt bother replying.

You will get the rest of us in trouble if your birthdate is July1988.

Edited by Twosheds

Guest herbal hobbies

No my birth date wasn’t correct in my profile

And no my set up was not one I found on blue peter

I am just experimenting at this stage growing in the easiest cheapest way possible this grow is not to obtain maximum yield but to just see how it all goes really sorry for the incorrect birth date

hi all

this forum is about growing hydro and not bitching each other ;)

twosheds i've got a birthdate of 84 which makes HH 19 i hope :headpain:

HH if you are under 18 then i hope u do the right thing ;)

anyways i've heard miricle gro is a no no with cannabis plants

all the best jgs :smoke:

Guest herbal hobbies

Phew glad you told me about that other wise the miracle grow would of been goin on them can you sagest any other good plant foods that are cheap and I can get a most garden stores that will best suit my plants needs

hey herbal,

personally i like to use bio-bizz, shouldn't be hard to find. just look around see what looks good. just don't go up to a member of staff and say "whats best for growing ganj?" ;)

The German

Guest herbal hobbies

cool thanx i have heard that bio bizz was quite good just forgot my memory is so poor also heard bio bizz bloom is quite good but im not to sure how to use it so i wont bother ;) but i will be going out to get some bio bizz plant feed quite soon hope its not to expensive and i can assure you i wont be asking any member of staff that question

Hi there HH,

Well,

i don't agree about not using miracle grow .I use it alot of the time when i'm growing in soil , in vegetation mode . (Switching to phostrogen at flowering ( lower Nitrogen )) .

I add a pinch every-time i water, a little but often. Staying pretty much on the recommended dose but a little more frequently.

Its cheap, easy to get hold of and does a good job.I've never been unhappy with it & i've used it through many grows.

BTW Haze is one heck of a strain for a firstgrow :stoned: heh

enjoy & stay safe

- - - frozensun - - -

hey I planted some haze not long ago and they have just germed how is your grow going dont you mean all purpose compost thats what IM using as well and yeah I think miracle grow is fine to use for veggin stage

hope ur plant germs

All the best one love