bug munching and more nasty buggers

detoxed

I keep reading that every outdoorgorwer is suffering form some sort of multiple bug attack. From the german's crop to some insane amphid attack that looks bare nasty.

My concern is that I'm growing in the wild, the forest to be exact, and I won't have as much access as an outdoor garden grower. :)

What are the chances that it's gonna be invested and has every outdoor grower suffered bug attacks ? I'm worried because won;t be able to check on them constantly... :blub:

Regards, Detoxed :ouch:

Aphids and catapillers are easy to deal with. Any crop grown outdoors will have some pest problem, you just have to deal with it is all.. Some great weed gets grown outdoors in places like Switzerland Germany and Austria.

yea but wen ur incredibly lazy, forgetful and when your far from your beloved crop it just does not motivate you. Bah, if it's so easy and that uk420 seems to be getting a lot of extrem cases which are rare then bah good good

Stoned - Detox... no wait Detox or Detoxed ? can't rmemeber ;)