Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For March's Cream of the Crop  

658 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuburbanGrowBroths

• OeN

• madgiz

• sendcrap1

Gr8 looking plants,hard to vote broth opium got my vote anyway as quality catches my eyes where as it seem alot are going quantity over quality.Rock on all

Nandor; NZ

Some great buds.... wow.... just the thought of a Jamaican in the Himalayas is so funny and a great plant that it almost clinched my vote but.... another lovely photo and a strain I have to try from my new pals from good ol' Joymany pips my vote. Prosit, SGBros. :wink:

:D !TILT! :punk:

Cheers mate :D

nandor

Gr8 looking plants,hard to vote broth opium got my vote anyway as quality catches my eyes where as it seem alot are going quantity over quality.Rock on all

Nandor; NZ

This is how people want there buds.. fat :smoke: . We like people having an eye on quality. :yep:

SGBs

Edited by SuburbanGrowBroths

congrats all, :D

deckthehalls - Artic Sun - gets my vote. love the colors mate lol

best pic def to smokey. Nothing to complain about it :no: ! It's sharp, dof is ok, plant looks great, lighting is great, colors are good. Bit of a pitty though that it was edited.

cheers whazzup, i try :) at the time, the gamma was on low on my monitor, tried to blend in the surrounding black (i wasnt trying to cover anything, leaf looked out of place). didnt realise til later on :thumsup:

OMG, I'm so sorry I didn't vote :thumsup: All that bud looks fantastic, but taking into account the quality of the photos I definitely would have voted for that Opium :D Those trichomes are stunning, fantastic grow there matey !!

Hat's off to all the Grower's!!!!!!

Warlock got my vote, wish I could Vote more than ounce, There are some clorful Bud's this time!!!! :thumsup:

I've been deliberating.. for ages.. and its going to be Putrid for me!

Thats how i want my plants looking near harvest!

Hasn't happened yet though... :D

Congratulations all. Neogeo, SGB's, CPR and Wasabi all real close Joint 2nd to me! :thumsup:

eta.. Deckthehalls look bloody nice too! sorry to the ones i didn't mention..

Edited by Stonehenge

Cheese? WTF? I went for the Kali Mist photo. Looks a lot like PowerGir Judging by the amount of glistening on show, probably does the same too.

Many years ago, when nearly all grass came from Congo, Kenya etc, none of these Dutch hybrids and super-breeds, I grewsome plants from Kenyan stock, which are still remembered fondly by those who sampled them.

Now, things are so much stronger that I can hardly handle a single pipe.

Makes things so much cheaper, though, even if prices for quantiies sky-rocketed.

Definitely something wrong with this keyboard, too many typos.nyway, one pipe is quite enough now, and if Kali Mist is anything like the PowerGirl it resembles, then that lungful will keep me well stoned for hours.

GA

Thanks for the nomination and many thanks if you voted for me.... A really nice selection of girls this month B) Good luck ALL :v:PEACE CPR